• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    WELL SPOKE TO INVESTIGATOR JONES TODAY. Well here is the answer. “We don’t know for sure at this time. There have many many who have called our office. It appears that because of the public incident the City of Dallas received a waiver from the AG Office to allow only police and retired Police to carry there.”

So much for having a law and a so-called “second amendment AG.”

Amazing you believe this without a shred of evidence.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    The smokin kind or the mow your dang lawn kind? :D
    From Caddy Shack

Carl Spackler:
    This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    No Jackass I didn’t. Read this two days after seeing it on Fox 4. So one again Jacksss do you think the tread is working?

LOL Story only broke yesterday.

DALLAS - The State Fair of Texas says it will ban guns on its grounds in the wake of a shooting that injured three people last year.

Fair officials announced the update on Thursday while outlining the fair’s new safety and security policies.

1723238758156.png

And yes thread is working, folks are aware of change, and many have said they have contacted AG.

carlson1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    Might as well admit there was no Investigator Jones either, and you made the whole thing up. Truth will set you free.
    Feel free to call him Jacksss. +1 (512) 463-2100. Here is the number so you have to strain to hard trying to find it.

Salty

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2022
    Keller
    Two issues here - one is authority to post sign, other is if sign is enforceable.

Letter says private entity has free speech rights to post (and cannot be held accountable under 411.209), but since it is gov property it is not enforceable.
    Well, enforceable as is refuse to let us inside the event. They can refuse service for any reason. Just means we aren’t going to be cited or hauled off. Unfortunately that letter is vague enough to not go to jail, but still be refused by the org running the event

MMoore25

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2023
    Savoy, TX
    30.06:

(e) It is an exception to the application of this section that the property on which the license holder carries a handgun is owned or leased by a governmental entity and is not a premises or other place on which the license holder is prohibited from carrying the handgun under Section 46.03.

30.07:

(e) It is an exception to the application of this section that the property on which the license holder openly carries the handgun is owned or leased by a governmental entity and is not a premises or other place on which the license holder is prohibited from carrying the handgun under Section 46.03.
    Just curious if the state fair at fair park is classified as an amusement park, which is listed in 46.03.

carlson1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    That's the main number. It doesn't go to anyone specifically...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    That is the number he gave to call back. He called from +1 (512) 463-2100. It isn’t real dadgum hard unless you’re retarded. Do you own research. I told you I called, emailed, and filed a complaint. The investigator called left me a message and I called him back. I told you what he said. What in the heck is wrong with y’all? You can do the same thing I have done. I am not here to “prove” anything or lead you to water. I just left some information I learned hoping it would help some. I am too old to play your games. I am not the one hiding behind some fake username. I am an open book.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom