• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Not a political statement, but what does everyone think about all of the illegals that are now here and the US being in the new war? Word is we don't even know who's here

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I figure that's for us to handle on our own. I think if or when the border jumpers were to organize & become armed plenty of old phucers like myself & our veterans will take pleasure in ridding America of this scourge. At the same time it could very well result in the end of the Devilcrap party. I have the feeling their personal security details & the government stooges might just wake the phuc up.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    With Ukraine’s monthslong southern counteroffensive making slow progress, Russia last week launched a large-scale assault of its own with a narrower aim: the small eastern city of Avdiivka.

By most accounts, it didn’t go well.
    Ukraine’s military said it destroyed dozens of Russian tanks and other armored vehicles and killed hundreds of Russian troops while losing little territory. Video released by Ukrainian officials showed the damage, with artillery and bomblets dropped from drones crashing into one Russian vehicle after another, leaving them smoking on the road.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    With Ukraine’s monthslong southern counteroffensive making slow progress, Russia last week launched a large-scale assault of its own with a narrower aim: the small eastern city of Avdiivka.

By most accounts, it didn’t go well.
    Ukraine’s military said it destroyed dozens of Russian tanks and other armored vehicles and killed hundreds of Russian troops while losing little territory. Video released by Ukrainian officials showed the damage, with artillery and bomblets dropped from drones crashing into one Russian vehicle after another, leaving them smoking on the road.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    6ce46f25c2971c7bc1376124a92065c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    6ee5f2b204a811262898b3a86f3d6cff.jpg

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Hopefully we gave them the longer range model and are telling the press it is the shorter range. Might catch the Russians placing their assets just outside the shorter range but within the longer range.

Reminds me of what happened during the first Gulf War. The Iraqi fighters quickly learned not to engage US fighters. But they would take off and head for the border causing US fighters to scramble. The Iraqi's would turn back just outside of AMRAAM range and run for home.

Air Force got tired of this. Navy sent an F14 armed with Phoenix missiles to accompany the AF fighters. Phoenix had 10 times the range of an AMRAAM. Sure enough, Iraqi fighter heads to the border, turns around just outside of AMRAAM range. Tomcat lights off a Phoenix. Iraqi fighter laughs, knowing the range is too long and the missile will go ballistic and fall off. But at the point it should go ballistic and fall to earth it keeps coming And keeps coming... Must have been a very puzzled and scared Iraqi pilot. He reached back and pulled the handles before his plane was blown from the sky.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    So, it seems Russia is doing so well in the war and winning so many victories, they're having to recruit in Serbia to replenish their ranks. Of course, this is against Serbian law, and a couple dozen of these recruits have been arrested. It's also creating diplomatic tension between Russia and Serbia, and could push yet another country closer to the West.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    ilp1518atgo91.jpg

“The Snipex Alligator long-range large-caliber magazine-fed repeating rifle is designed to engage moving and stationary targets: vehicles, communications and air defense systems, aircraft in parking areas, fortified fixed defensive positions, dugouts, etc. The box magazine is detachable, holds five rounds of ammunition. It is designed to pierce a 10-mm armor plate from a distance of 1.5 km with a single bullet.”

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I want one

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Here is the American version.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%