• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Anybody got the Cliff's Notes on this?....

Zelensky puts out a video begging other nations to keep funding them. Begging for money, or if no one will give money, extend them credit (isn't that the same?) or guns.

US is stepping back from our financial focus in Ukraine to help Israel instead as the war ramps up in Gaza.

Russia seems to be in control of the area from the Donbas to Crimea.

The title is kinda clickbaity, the war isn't exactly over (won't be for a while) in Ukraine, but with the US's attention turned to Israel, and with Speaker Johnson's election, Ukraine's cash taps are at risk. Without our money and support, Russia will win.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Zelensky puts out a video begging other nations to keep funding them. Begging for money, or if no one will give money, extend them credit (isn't that the same?) or guns.

US is stepping back from our financial focus in Ukraine to help Israel instead as the war ramps up in Gaza.

Russia seems to be in control of the area from the Donbas to Crimea.

The title is kinda clickbaity, the war isn't exactly over (won't be for a while) in Ukraine, but with the US's attention turned to Israel, and with Speaker Johnson's election, Ukraine's cash taps are at risk. Without our money and support, Russia will win.
    Bullets, guns and soldier's pay... Can't fight without money.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The title is kinda clickbaity
    That's often (always?) the case with timcast.

I really have no idea how his media endeavors have fared so well. His verbal skills aren't special, he's not terribly smart, and the people he brings in to serve as his in-house posse are irritating as can be.

There are times when I think "Sheesh, if Mr. Mediocre there can make a living doing this then any idiot can." What's sad, though, is that there appears to be an inexhaustible supply of idiots willing to try.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ukraine is now admitting the fight is pretty much at a stalemate. Had we provided them early on the better equipment we eventually provided this might have been avoided.
    Yup, I agree.

Better equipment in usable quantities sooner would have made a huge difference.

However, there are still really hood things the ZSU is doing. They have made an assault across the Dnipro and are in the village of Кринки (Krynky) and causing a dilemma for the russians because of themselves being overstreched... neither side has as much equipment or men as they probably need, but there are still many trained westerners going to fight with or train Ukrainian troops and Ukrainian armor is getting upgraded with modern options as opposed to russian brigades haveing to use older and older vehicles...

The war is not lost, but will be a long, long fight soley because of one evil man wanting to exert his power and control over others. Its so sad so many on both sides will die because of weak good and strong evil, but has always happened and will keep happening until old roger is finally thrown into the brimstone for good.
    ccb600fe31a8afeacad29e194559a233.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Moving S-400 anti-air missles from where they are needed, but not used to where they are needed and used more... this is a logistics move, not a stratigic move in the sense it was unforced.

fe15f0d95f7d414e27fd9690094ab2c7.jpg

Top Bottom