• cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Translated with the Telegram translator from t.me/deepstateua

At the front as of the end of the day on November 29, 2023

Belomoskov , Siversky and Bilhorodsky shades - unchanged.

The matchmaker's touch - the enemy continues to attack near May Day and the First Estuary. Near the latter, the creeping advance of the enemy continues. The enemy's attacks continue in Serebryansk Forestry, the emphasis of the attacks has shifted somewhat westward in the direction of Torsky.

Bakhmut direction - the Katsaps partially captured Khromov, they tried to gain a foothold along the route, but the artillery repulsed them somewhat. Fighting in that area continues. District of Klishchiivka and Andriivka to be specified.

Avdiivskyi tintok — the enemy conducts assaults south of Novokalynovy, without success. The Katsaps are entrenched in the eastern outskirts of Stepovoy and try to advance deep into the village to the west. At least 2 enemy tanks and 5 BMPs were destroyed in the village during the day. At the same time, the enemy is attacking the landings north of Stepovoy with the aim of reaching the northern outskirts of Berdychi, the fighting continues. Collisions near Opytny, Vodyany and Pervomaisky are already traditionally recorded, but fortunately, no changes have been recorded. Also today, a large column of Katsaps with almost 20 OVTs appeared in the northern part of Maryinka. According to preliminary information, it was possible to repulse this rush.

The Berdyan shade is unchanged.

The Zaporizhia shade is unchanged.

The Taurian shade is a difficult situation in Krynk. Even some reserves of the Bakhmut enemy group are transferred to the village. The bridgehead in Krynk is expensive, the enemy's forces are significantly superior, and everything depends only on the heroism of the marines and some units of the TrO. But the operation should not be for the sake of heroism, and if the zone of control is not expanded in the future, then the heroic defense will turn into a tragedy.

Analytical note. The enemy continues to carry out active offensive actions in the Swativ, Bakhmut, Avdiiv and Tavri areas. When a representative of the political elite declares that the enemy is in "active defense" - it causes both anger and laughter among those who hold back these attacks. Urine in the eyes, which some try to pour on civilians, necessarily falls on the front-line soldiers, because despite the gravity of the situation, the guys follow and react to all the news. Also, they ask to be reminded for "combat ", because this is both the purchase of equipment, and to suppress sores, and to help the family that is waiting for its defender.

In case of inaccuracies, you can inform us about it via the bot @newsdeepstatebot .
    1d3325996df6dac641e8693c5212893a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    America lost around 5000 on 6Jun44 in the Normandy landings, and a total of about 29000 over the next few weeks until breakout.

For russia to be suffering losses this extreme is simy insane. russia only lost an estimated 80,000 in the 2 week battle for Berlin, they lost 60-100,000 assaulting Bahkmut, and they are on pace to lose many more than that assaulting Avdiivka alone.
    619d8c2a35ce055d7ce389c06fe4afb0.jpg
    7d26c5e9d3cf41b2bb8011f381b39156.jpg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The Ukrainian sniper had lain still for hours in near freezing temperatures when the command came to take the shot at a Russian soldier almost 2½ miles away. “You can,” his spotter said, and Vyacheslav Kovalskiy pulled his trigger.

The bullet took around nine seconds to reach its target, who doubled up and fell, according to a video of the shot reviewed by The Wall Street Journal. Kovalskiy and Ukraine say the shot set a new sniping distance record, breaking the previously acknowledged mark by more than 850 feet.
    1701721149946.jpeg

Kovalskiy’s shot hit around 12,470 feet, around a third longer than the Golden Gate Bridge. That distance would break a record of 11,600 feet set in 2017 by a member of the Canadian Special Forces in Iraq.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    T.me/tsaplienko

The Department of Strategic Communications of the Armed Forces of Ukraine confirmed the attack on fuel warehouses in Luhansk

" Yesterday, December 3, the Defense Forces launched a successful fire attack on oil and lubricant warehouses located within the temporarily occupied Luhansk."
    8053080f47921604cde48fea1a269edc.jpg

This is obviously a huge fire in the video

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    T.me/tsaplienko

Ukrainian sniper Vyacheslav Kovalsky set a world record for combat conditions, destroying the enemy at a distance of about 4 kilometers, - The Wall Street Journal writes today.

Kowalski is 58 years old.

The sniper joined the military counterintelligence unit of the SBU.

In the photo, he shows off a regular sniper round and a unique reinforced ammunition that is specially made for his rifle.

It's also made in Ukraine, and Kowalski is holding it with his gunner, who doesn't reveal his face.
    209c6eb87829f46bf58ef96c3bc5d263.jpg
    715dcf5aebdf5eb1e900a1e6bab453ee.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    T.me/tsaplienko

Ukrainian sniper Vyacheslav Kovalsky set a world record for combat conditions, destroying the enemy at a distance of about 4 kilometers, - The Wall Street Journal writes today.

Kowalski is 58 years old.

The sniper joined the military counterintelligence unit of the SBU.

In the photo, he shows off a regular sniper round and a unique reinforced ammunition that is specially made for his rifle.

It's also made in Ukraine, and Kowalski is holding it with his gunner, who doesn't reveal his face.
    209c6eb87829f46bf58ef96c3bc5d263.jpg
    715dcf5aebdf5eb1e900a1e6bab453ee.jpg

Looks like a necked down 14.5 or 20mm round...

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    This thread is for posting news about the Ukraine war. Sources don't have to be traditional. Commentary must be kept to a minimum. If you must write about what's happening in a news story, fine, but keep it brief and limited to commentary about things happening on the battlefield. The inclusion of many news viewpoints via Telegram, Twitter, MSM, alternative media, and random sources on the ground who happen to have had a cell phone handy are all encouraged.

If you want to go into the question of WHY things are happening on the battlefield, that's fine too AS LONG AS the "why" has to do with the nuts and bolts of fighting a war. Sometimes news needs some brief background perspective but (Seriously, folks!) keep it brief.

If you want to talk about the motivations, deep politics, morality, etc. of the war, there's another thread for that. It can be found here. Let it turn into a morass of members being an ass to anyone who has a slightly different view. I'll read it carefully and, if it goes the way of the previous Ukraine thread, I expect to be handing out many, many short term (then medium, then long, then permanent) bans.

This, however, is a thread in News Articles. I hope we can all make posts that belong in a subforum with that name (broadly interpreted) and mostly refrain from writing things that don't.
    Thanks for starting this thread. I don't like either side in this one. That is a first for me. The reporting coming out of the grinder is pure propaganda from both sides. But for that matter, our US media is almost as bad. Looks like we are nearing the end of this, final solution is for some peace talks to be floated. The loses are far too high for both nations.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Safe for my work, but maybe not yours

Drone dropped grenade drops onto russian soldier's legs. Traumatic amputation of his leg, he will die unless there is a miracle.

War may be fought for noble causes, but war itself is as far from noble as it gets. It is groups of cunning men, complete barbarism at in industrial scale. War is necessary at times, but terrible and pray it can be avoided here.

Top Bottom