• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Drone dropped grenade drops onto russian soldier's legs. Traumatic amputation of his leg, he will die unless there is a miracle.

Dude was almost certainly dead within a couple of minutes of the end of the video. It would take Jesus Himself coming down to save him for him to survive.

War may be fought for noble causes, but war itself is as far from noble as it gets. It is groups of cunning men, complete barbarism at in industrial scale. War is necessary at times, but terrible and pray it can be avoided here.

A reason I'm good with supporting a war against our adversary over there, with their soldiers defending their homeland.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Safe for my work, but maybe not yours

Drone dropped grenade drops onto russian soldier's legs. Traumatic amputation of his leg, he will die unless there is a miracle.

War may be fought for noble causes, but war itself is as far from noble as it gets. It is groups of cunning men, complete barbarism at in industrial scale. War is necessary at times, but terrible and pray it can be avoided here.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

No sympathy here. Cool video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    70d585089fa0f674a3399a58b905366b.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Russian "professionalism" at work again:

Ironic that russia is the one poking the proverbial bear...

This is not the first time russia has violated NATO member airspace.

Dont forget russia attacked and downed an american aircraft in international airspace just a few months ago with no backlash.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Ironic that russia is the one poking the proverbial bear...

This is not the first time russia has violated NATO member airspace.

Dont forget russia attacked and downed an american aircraft in international airspace just a few months ago with no backlash.

Just the Dems being consistent when directly challenged by Russia. Back down, back down, appease. I'm still convinced if they hadn't poured so much money and effort into the whole "Russian asset" narrative against Trump and trying to portray themselves as anti-Russian and patriotic when that has never been their actual policy, they'd have done what the Obama administration did - "support" Ukraine with shipments of blankets and MRE's.

This is why they slow-walked supplying tanks, interfered with and scuttled the first attempt to supply them with Polish MiG-29s, and slow-walked starting their F-16 training until it got to the point where they had to save face when the rest of NATO started actually moving to get training programs up and running and pick airframes to send.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Losses from Avdiivka 10.10 - 12.16

Independent OSINT have visually confirmed most of the claimed losses/kills at a ratio around 1:1.6 iirc consistent day by day suggesting strongly that reported losses/ kills are based on reality.

Claimed kills with always be higher than OSINT VC kills due to their need to have visual confirmation of the kill, its location, date and that it had not been counted.

These charts lack the human losses, but russian losses have been hovering around 900-1200 per day since the assault on Avdiivka started, where they hade previously been around 2-400 per day, avg at 600 addl losses per day from Avdiivka ×67 days about 40,000 russians killed there. losses are insanely lopsided and unsustainable for russia.

b38a183ea1492c11d3bb0395a121c8e4.jpg
    27c8e4c1b62b4d919b17126c6b2291cb.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom