• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazyCobraManTim

Whiskey Baby
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Keller, TX
    yeah - but either per capita or in sheer numbers - Kalifornia has dominance in the ID10T and wokism fantasy realm.

It's been a few years since I've been down to Austin, but my buddy in Pflugerville keeps me appraised of goings on. In fact I think I'll be there in December for a conference with Oracle. Just hoping we don't see a repeat of Feb 2021's crazy freeze and snow!

CrazyCobraManTim

Whiskey Baby
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Keller, TX
    I give you great credit for writing that. It is seldom easy to admit when you were wrong/duped. Even if you did know early on and had been a vocal opponent, they were crucifying professionals who didn't spout the mantra. Administrators were rewarded handsomely for reporting deaths as covid-related.

It must have been very difficult for medical professionals when they realized science took a back seat to globalist agenda. Decades of trust went out the window. Many older and wiser med professionals just resigned and retired taking their accumulated wisdom with them.

I had a small sampling of the grief with my own family. Tomorrow marks the 4th anniversary of my father's death from the vax. He had TAVR- pig valve placed in his heart, and I heavily discouraged the experimental shot for him. It was me against my entire family, some were medical professionals educated at Johns Hopkins (ground zero for propaganda). I lost that argument and he clotted.

None of my family speak to me to this day over that cluster. I guess the tactic of Divide and Conquer still works as well as it ever did.

Lead Belly - I (we) are all very sorry to hear your story. RIP to your father and may God provide you strength as you have been ostercized by loved ones.

And prayers for your family's eyes to open (especially the "experts") who can't seem to see the forest through the trees. Methinks the Devil is absolutely pleased with the seeds of discord and division sown by the Scandemic....

Just makes me PO'd thinking of such stories.

God bless you!

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    yeah - but either per capita or in sheer numbers - Kalifornia has dominance in the ID10T and wokism fantasy realm.

It's been a few years since I've been down to Austin, but my buddy in Pflugerville keeps me appraised of goings on. In fact I think I'll be there in December for a conference with Oracle. Just hoping we don't see a repeat of Feb 2021's crazy freeze and snow!
    I can deal with the weather, kalifornia- not so much.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Lead Belly - I (we) are all very sorry to hear your story. RIP to your father and may God provide you strength as you have been ostercized by loved ones.

And prayers for your family's eyes to open (especially the "experts") who can't seem to see the forest through the trees. Methinks the Devil is absolutely pleased with the seeds of discord and division sown by the Scandemic....

Just makes me PO'd thinking of such stories.

God bless you!
    Thank you very much- I am touched.

Dad was a great man and accomplished much in his life. He founded a fraternity at John Carroll while in university in Cleveland and served as their first president. He was a Marine Officer during the Cuban missile crisis. He wanted to be FBI, so he went and got his JD from De Paul. Dad got his Real Estate broker license. He made a career of trading commodities (corn) on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade, where he was one of the largest locals by volume. He loved to learn and became a licensed massage therapist later in life. He went on to create a charity in honor of my brother that provides medical assistance to children in South America. He traveled the World and was very clever with his humor. Dad loved his old movies and was a whiz at trivia. He left some big shoes to fill, for sure.

dad.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I give you great credit for writing that. It is seldom easy to admit when you were wrong/duped. Even if you did know early on and had been a vocal opponent, they were crucifying professionals who didn't spout the mantra. Administrators were rewarded handsomely for reporting deaths as covid-related.

It must have been very difficult for medical professionals when they realized science took a back seat to globalist agenda. Decades of trust went out the window. Many older and wiser med professionals just resigned and retired taking their accumulated wisdom with them.

I had a small sampling of the grief with my own family. Tomorrow marks the 4th anniversary of my father's death from the vax. He had TAVR- pig valve placed in his heart, and I heavily discouraged the experimental shot for him. It was me against my entire family, some were medical professionals educated at Johns Hopkins (ground zero for propaganda). I lost that argument and he clotted.

None of my family speak to me to this day over that cluster. I guess the tactic of Divide and Conquer still works as well as it ever did.

<>

“Administrators were rewarded handsomely for reporting deaths as covid-related.”

This is incredibly important, b/c it exposes the merciless money chase that Congress & the deep state have instilled into those whose interest is supposedly “caring for us”. This entire deal is massively hypocritical.

Professional “Health Care Administrators” have reputations down near journalists & pickpockets. And, they can’t complain b/c they DID IT TO THEMSELVES !

They are infinitesimally worse than the Pharmaceutical Exec’s y’all love to hate.

We who are old enough can recall when the nicest, most impressive building in any town was its courthouse. Now, it is their HOSPITAL ! Gee, how did that come about ?

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

Dad was a great man and accomplished much in his life. He founded a fraternity at John Carroll while in university in Cleveland and served as their first president. He was a Marine Officer during the Cuban missile crisis. He wanted to be FBI, so he went and got his JD from De Paul. Dad got his Real Estate broker license. He made a career of trading commodities (corn) on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade, where he was one of the largest locals by volume. He loved to learn and became a licensed massage therapist later in life. He went on to create a charity in honor of my brother that provides medical assistance to children in South America. He traveled the World and was very clever with his humor. Dad loved his old movies and was a whiz at trivia. He left some big shoes to fill, for sure.

View attachment 466492

<>

Impressive.

But, tell us this: Why aren’t you handsome like your late Dad ?

<?>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Austin is pretty damn close........but with more heat....lol

I wish I could get out of here....I will one day

<>

We do KNOW that feeling.

We visit Friends in the PRTC and are reminded when we hit HEB and there are no grocery bags !

Merci a Dieu we moved away before the grocery bag ban.

<>

Last edited:

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    <>

We do KNOW that feeling.

We visit Friends in the PRTC and are reminded when we hit HEB and there are no grocery bags !

Merci a Dieu we moved away before the grocery bag ban.

<>
    Isn't that the dumbest thing ever? No plastic bags in Austin but you go to Cedar Park, Round Rock, Pflugerville (which are essentially all Austin) and you get the single use bags.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas

Exact same thing happened with my father almost three years ago now. Although in his 80s, died from clotting after getting jabbed. And ironically, he ALSO had a heart valve replaced with a pig valve some 8-10 years prior.

Sadly, when he died, he did so scared to death of the pandemic and had begged myself and my family to fall in line and seemed devastated when we didn't despite our very well thought out and rational reasoning, thinking he'd never be able to see us again, at least in person. We argued endlessly about the jab and it's like my words didn't register. The last time I "saw" him was via a fucking Zoom call even though he lived just a few miles away.

We also had some family who shunned us for a time since we were the only full nuclear family on that side who opted out of the hysteria. They called us crazy because we were living our life like mostly normal.....seeing friends, going to weddings, hosting gatherings at our home, rejecting the shot and masks, etc. While that has now subsided somewhat since the madness has subsided and the truth is slowly coming to the forefront, the scars are and will always be there. Some of what we experienced can never be forgiven....not that forgiveness has ever been asked.

I always tell my wife that the saddest thing to me is that my dad was a very tough, successful, sensible and conservative free-thinker who I learned a great deal from in terms of how to look at the world. Yet when he passed, his greatest fear was exactly what was being fed to him by the feds/Fauci/MSM and....let's face it.....the CCP, which is where this came from.

Your divide and conquer analogy is spot fucking on. I've lived it.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket

View attachment 466492
    What a wonderful man!
    Easy to see where you got your drive and good looks :)
    So glad we all got to meet you two last November; best regards to your sweet lady and I'm still amazed she puts up with you. :D

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    My only covid story isn't even mine.
    My husband's late wife was in the hospital in 2020, dying of something else, and they wouldn't let him in to be with her to give comfort or say goodbye. He still says he'll meet them in hell for that.

Prayers for peace to all. (((hugs)))

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    My only covid story isn't even mine.
    My husband's late wife was in the hospital in 2020, dying of something else, and they wouldn't let him in to be with her to give comfort or say goodbye. He still says he'll meet them in hell for that.

Prayers for peace to all. (((hugs)))
    Many evils were committed against us under the name of covid.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Come on Monkey Pox, just about election time, come on get all these mighty morphing rump rangers.

Top Bottom