• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazyCobraManTim

Whiskey Baby
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Keller, TX
    Come on Monkey Pox, just about election time, come on get all these mighty morphing rump rangers.

Dear Lord - be careful.....from your lips to His ear brother!

Ugh!

WHO considering if Monkey Pox is Global Pandemic

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.

CrazyCobraManTim

Whiskey Baby
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Keller, TX
    Negative EZ Rhino - no fears here!

No complaints from the wife either (well - maybe she's got a few on me).

Yup - And Rick - you forgot to lump in the "CDC" Center for Disinformation Control in your post. I got ya covered though... ;)

Last edited:

Cliff43J

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2021
    Bacliff, TX
    Given all that Big Pharma has been forced to admit under oath at the EU hearings, all Covid drugs sold as "vaccines" should be banned. They are not "vaccines", but genetic altering drugs. Those who have taken these drugs are now GMOs - Genetically Altered Organisms, you know, the food grains etc. that the green movements are so against). We have been genetically altered, permanently. There is no return to normal for us. A director of Pfizer testified under oath that Pfizer stopped their clinical studies of their Covid-19 "vaccines" at 30 days because of the adverse effects which included 1 in 5000 dying from the "vaccines". They were concerned that no country would approve a drug with such a high death rate. Pfizer then buried the adverse results under mountains of paperwork and locked doors. Pfizer put money ahead of our safety.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Cliff,

Not 'we' as some of us were utterly distrustful of the 'death jab' and completely avoided it...like my wife, me and many on this site.

For those 'panicked' into getting the 'clot shot', I do worry about them as their futures are questionable, though I hope if they're still with us, maybe they're going to stay with us...I hope.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As I stated before, being a teacher, I was considered essential. So I was offered the jab early on in 2021. I had some trust in the medical field, so I didn't think much about it. I wasn't in a hurry since my classes had been shutdown by then, so I didn't get it, but I had planned to. I mean, I had gone annually to get flu shots, so I didn't put much thought into it. That is until I was offered $100. That made me wonder why I'm being offered money to get something that was advertised as a wonder drug cure all. I started doing research and got to the point where I said "OH, HELL NO!"

All those years of getting vaccines, and when I said no to this one, now I'm called 'antivaxxer'. All the name calling just made me that much more convinced I did the right thing.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I had gone annually to get flu shots, so I didn't put much thought into it. That is until I was offered $100. That made me wonder why I'm being offered money to get something that was advertised as a wonder drug cure all. I started doing research and got to the point where I said "OH, HELL NO!"

All those years of getting vaccines, and when I said no to this one, now I'm called 'antivaxxer'. All the name calling just made me that much more convinced I did the right thing.
    They honestly tried too hard. Left to my own vices, I may have gotten it eventually if they hadn’t started offering up the free shit and didn’t shame us and try to force it on us. I have a hard time believing anything they say now, even on little stuff. Do a search on anything medical related, and I skip right over anything by CDC or any other “authority”

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    As I stated before, being a teacher, I was considered essential. So I was offered the jab early on in 2021. I had some trust in the medical field, so I didn't think much about it. I wasn't in a hurry since my classes had been shutdown by then, so I didn't get it, but I had planned to. I mean, I had gone annually to get flu shots, so I didn't put much thought into it. That is until I was offered $100. That made me wonder why I'm being offered money to get something that was advertised as a wonder drug cure all. I started doing research and got to the point where I said "OH, HELL NO!"

Great choice....and nice free thinking as well. Of course thinking even more and realizing that most drugs of this type take 7-10 years to get to market through trials and research.....and this one got to market in like five months.....might have been even a bigger clue.

It was and still is a clinical trial and every person who took it is part of the study. Just a fact.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Memo from UN, WEF, WHO et al:

Dear Human Race,

Due to recent developments in AI and automation robots, we suddenly find that Planet Earth will no longer be requiring the services of many of you. We truly appreciate all your centuries of dutiful service, but unfortunately we now find ourselves in a position where there are just too many people. Rest assured, we have an Action Plan in place tailored to reduce the strain on the resources of our precious World, but we must kindly request that you pay no mind to the man behind the curtain; it's best not to ask how the sausage is made.

We sincerely wish you all the best of luck in your future endevours,

The Globalist Oligarchs

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Memo from UN, WEF, WHO et al:

Dear Human Race,

Due to recent developments in AI and automation robots, we suddenly find that Planet Earth will no longer be requiring the services of many of you. We truly appreciate all your centuries of dutiful service, but unfortunately we now find ourselves in a position where there are just too many people. Rest assured, we have an Action Plan in place tailored to reduce the strain on the resources of our precious World, but we must kindly request that you pay no mind to the man behind the curtain; it's best not to ask how the sausage is made.

We sincerely wish you all the best of luck in your future endevours,

The Globalist Oligarchs
    Soylent Green is people

Top Bottom