• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Yup. I've seen many a liberals use the "Gun owners have small penis'/Gun owners are compensating" response, and I'm sure they use other irrelevant insults in other arguments lol. However I think many of the students, other than a few, are just posting whatever relevant info they can just to get a good grade and couldn't care regardless jajaja

Yeah. They are badasses until you poke your pistol in their face... then they offer to lick it, no matter how small it is.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    All that is just silly. If one doesn't like Wal-Mart, don't shop there. If one doesn't like how they treat/pay employees, don't work there. It's not rocket surgery. If enough people don't like shopping there, they will go out of business or change their ways. If enough people won't work there, they will change their employee policies. What's so frigging hard about all of that. There is no mandatory shopping edict, and no slavery chains that makes people work there.

But fact of the matter is, a good deal of people that do work at WalMart are lucky to have jobs in today's economy. And, everyday necessities like tooth paste among other brand name items are usually less expensive at WalMart. So shop there or pay 10 - 15% more at WalGreens or such. I'ts everyone's choice, and many wars have been waged to preserve such choices. It really irritates me when people bitch about it. Just use your freedom of choice and be happy you have that choice.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Dude you never wanna go up against a teacher in a subjective class.

I did that my freshman year of college. English. Teacher made some off the cuff bitter political comment.

So in our writing assignment for that day. I ripped her a new one, intellectually not personally. I never made better than a c on anything after that, then he daily proceeded to berate me and yadda ya. Finally we did an assignment where we reviewed each other's papers. I read a paper from a fellow student that was borderline illiterate. She gave that girl an "A". Meanwhile I had a D.

So I took this paper down to the head of the department ask her to review it, and tell me how she would grade my and the illiterate's paper (Ironically she didn't see through my trap). She told me I would have received an A and the other paper an "F".

Then I pulled out my graded papers. Lol. Needless to say we had a significant discussion. Of course once she realized what I was doing I didn't accomplish much. But my d papers went up to "c's" And I passed the class.

But these people aren't ethical fair tolerant or honest. And if you're subjected to their judgement and you fly your flag you're screwed...

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Screw that. Keep going up the chain of command and make them explain why you deserve that grade. Go to the school newspaper while youre at it. I call my professors on their bullshit all the time and they never do anything about it other than stand there and look stupid. If they want to take it out on my grades then let's rock. So far it seems to have the opposite effect: they grade fairly or even generously in order not to look vindictive.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom