• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    January 31, 1945 (well, for desertion) Some interesting reading on the US Military Death Penalty. Last one put to death was in 1961. Between 1942 - 1961 106 were executed for murder (including 21 involving rape), 53 for rape and one for desertion (Eddie Slovik).[SUP][/SUP]
    Guns International

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And all this because of Walmart, THOSE EVIL BASTARDS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So your saying UCMJ, death penalties, desertion, and Walmart are not related?

Seems like everything fits but the Walmart part, maybe the thread title is wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Let me get it back on track...

I am heading out to walmart @ 745 for bullets and heavy duty thread.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I was at Walmart yesterday and the work environment must have been extremely stressful because a large number of employees had been driven out to the side of the building to smoke cigarettes in what was an obvious attempt to self medicate and perhaps lower their blood pressure if not for just a moment or two or thirty.
    Some just sat with the 500 mile stare all too familiar with those of us with combat experience while others danced around them nervously yelling expletive laden nonsense at each other and making cat calls at the pre-teen girls who happened to venture too close.
    I could see the fear in their eyes. The fear that only a man afraid that his manager would burst out the door at anytime and make him earn a living can have. All I could think about was how much happier those men would be if they were only set free to loiter around gas stations and car washes. Free of the shackles of civil society.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I was at Walmart yesterday and the work environment must have been extremely stressful because a large number of employees had been driven out to the side of the building to smoke cigarettes in what was an obvious attempt to self medicate and perhaps lower their blood pressure if not for just a moment or two or thirty.
    Some just sat with the 500 mile stare all too familiar with those of us with combat experience while others danced around them nervously yelling expletive laden nonsense at each other and making cat calls at the pre-teen girls who happened to venture too close.
    I could see the fear in their eyes. The fear that only a man afraid that his manager would burst out the door at anytime and make him earn a living can have. All I could think about was how much happier those men would be if they were only set free to loiter around gas stations and car washes. Free of the shackles of civil society.

^^^^ This, is greatness!!

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    I noticed the same thing this morning...hell I thought they was all just fuckin' off??

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    While you're there, get me a ten gallon can of prop wash...

Cheers! M2

I don't think it's available in 10 gallon cans.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351437792.414997.jpg

atticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    Our wages in the USA are higher than those in Bangladesh, and so is our cost of living. We are a developed economy. Read up on economics, and you may come to see the jobs in Bang'desh are a good thing. Or not, I don't really care. Meanwhile, I'm glad to be living in the West. Not everything in other countries is as it appears at first blush on the surface. A little politically charged hype (propaganda) goes a long way. I've had about enough hype, thank you.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    I was gonna grab that flight line, but I forgot the air show is this weekend and they wanted me to pay to get in.

Top Bottom