Venture Surplus ad

Is anybody else sick of all of the 9/11 media garbage?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Re: Is anybody else sick of all of the 9/11 garbage?

Our goal from the onset was not to kill innocents. Theirs was.

Our military goes to great lengths to avoid killing non-combatants. They seek out schools, offices and hospitals as targets.

Trying to compare what we do to what they do is insanity.

Thank you Texan2, that is right on.
    Guns International

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Re: Is anybody else sick of all of the 9/11 garbage?

And we didn't do anything to provoke them?
    Those bastards killed innocent people. What do we accomplish by killing more innocent people? How are we different from those bastards if we killed their innocent?

No - we didn't - other than to exist, which for asswipes such as themselves is enough.

As noted by T2, we don't TARGET innocents - they DO. Meet us on the battlefield and we'll take care of business quickly and cleanly - but that's not the way of these cowards.

Never, E V E R , equate their actions with ours. It's not close to the same, and to do so is a slap in the face, IMO. We don't intend innocents even be harmed - these bastards celebrate it when they do.

iibao

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    San Antonio
    Our goal from the onset was not to kill innocents. Theirs was.

Our military goes to great lengths to avoid killing non-combatants. They seek out schools, offices and hospitals as targets.

Trying to compare what we do to what they do is insanity.

How do you for sure that their goal was to kill innocents? Our goal was to kill or capture those responsible for the 9/11. Look at where we're now.

You misunderstood me, I was talking about what BG1960 said. BG stated, "death to our enemies, death to their relatives", being related doesn't qualify a person for death. We cannot choose who we're related to.

Well, I can't say for sure if the military does or does not go to great lengths to avoid killing non-combatants, as to I'm not a soldier, but I'll find out soon enough. Sadly, we know that there are a few screwed ups enlisted; their actions has caused the people to forget the many good deeds, and only remember the few bad ones.

No - we didn't - other than to exist, which for asswipes such as themselves is enough.

As noted by T2, we don't TARGET innocents - they DO. Meet us on the battlefield and we'll take care of business quickly and cleanly - but that's not the way of these cowards.

Never, E V E R , equate their actions with ours. It's not close to the same, and to do so is a slap in the face, IMO. We don't intend innocents even be harmed - these bastards celebrate it when they do.

Not true.

We might have not targeted innocents, but we have caused innocent deaths, indirectly.

They're fighting for what they believe in, and we're fighting for what we believe in. Well, you know what they said about good intentions. We shouldn't be helping them then.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    when the muslim world/nations start to contribute as much for the rest of the world as the US has and continually does - then i'll put them on equal footing

until then, they're barbarians trapped in a time warp

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    How do you for sure that their goal was to kill innocents? Our goal was to kill or capture those responsible for the 9/11. Look at where we're now.

So you think flying jets loaded with innocent civilians into the Towers with innocent civilians was not intentional? I can't say what I really want to!!!!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

Where are we? I can't POSSIBLY believe that someone could actually sit there and say what you just did.

Dude - you're either a troll, or completely and totally without a moral compass. Either way, I'm done w/ya. If you can sit there and actually allow crap like that to roll off your keyboard, I'm gonna shut up before I get way too personal with my comments and get banned.

But, for the record - you can take your comments/thoughts and shove 'em where the sun don't shine.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I am sick of all the crap coming out of NYC.

They got hit and have still not finished a building to give the Rag-Heads a stiff middle finger.

Ten years?

The Empire State Building was built in 18 months in the midst of the Great Depression.

New York, like California and Illinois is a failed state.

Be well.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

You misunderstood me, I was talking about what BG1960 said. BG stated, "death to our enemies, death to their relatives", being related doesn't qualify a person for death. We cannot choose who we're related to.

Well, I can't say for sure if the military does or does not go to great lengths to avoid killing non-combatants, as to I'm not a soldier, but I'll find out soon enough. Sadly, we know that there are a few screwed ups enlisted; their actions has caused the people to forget the many good deeds, and only remember the few bad ones.

Not true.

We might have not targeted innocents, but we have caused innocent deaths, indirectly.

They're fighting for what they believe in, and we're fighting for what we believe in. Well, you know what they said about good intentions. We shouldn't be helping them then.
    There are so many differences between our core values that it amazes me that I would have to point them out to you. There may be things that you dont know but I and others do know.
    I dont believe that any amount of explaining will get the point across. I DO believe that you are more than likely trolling.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    To the OP's question - I wasn't when thread was started but I am now. MSM is nearly worthless.

Will still state, God bless the victims and their loved ones.

Top Bottom