• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    There is nothing wrong with mRNA tech itself. It's been researched for decades. The problem is it's still mostly just a promising tech. There has been research for vaccines and treatments for diseases such as cancer. There just have been few successes.
    And Coovid is not one of them.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    leVieuix,

Thanks for that information, but given the amount of lying during the so-call pandemic by the many alphabet agencies i.e., cdc, who, nih and all the rest, (all in bed with big pharma) I can't say I feel reassured that ethics and law would observed.

Given big pharma is going 'balls to the wall' with building all these world wide mrna factories, I can see them severely threatening doctors/nurses with their licenses being pulled if they don't tow the line and recommend or ignore the patient's wishes of no mrna shots. (because bp has the pull)

That precedent was set by them during covid, that if any medical professional dared to criticise 'the clot shot', or even ask questions about it, they'd be drummed out of the corps...so to speak.

<>

Each situation involves different risk/benefit ratios. So, we must make rational decisions based on accurate honest evaluations, and no 2 situations are exactly the same.

AND, we do have many ETHICAL DRUG COMPANIES still.

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    leVieuix,

Thanks for that information, but given the amount of lying during the so-call pandemic by the many alphabet agencies i.e., cdc, who, nih and all the rest, (all in bed with big pharma) I can't say I feel reassured that ethics and law would observed.

Given big pharma is going 'balls to the wall' with building all these world wide mrna factories, I can see them severely threatening doctors/nurses with their licenses being pulled if they don't tow the line and recommend or ignore the patient's wishes of no mrna shots. (because bp has the pull)

That precedent was set by them during covid, that if any medical professional dared to criticise 'the clot shot', or even ask questions about it, they'd be drummed out of the corps...so to speak.

<>

“Dr. John Campbell” is more of a media darling than any real expert. Even his many own websites don’t claim that he holds an MD degree.

He describes himself as a “retired Nurse educator”.

While I’m on this; there is nothing special or magic when ot comes to Cardiologists speaking on Virology issues. The correct specialty for that area is “Infectious Diseases / Virology” Physician.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom