• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Look! Zuck claims he is growing a damn spine. After HOW LONG???

ETA
    “I also think we made some choices that, with the benefit of hindsight and new information, we wouldn’t make today,” he said, without elaborating. “We’re ready to push back if something like this happens again.”
    NO SPINE!
    Simply a good cover if/when Trump comes back as a "I didn't really know what was going on but I was happy to cooperate".(blame Biden)

If not then the truth came out and can't be held to blame?

Either way LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

Federal Funding for Free COVID Vaccines Has Ended​

Written by Lisa O’Mary
    2 min read

Sept. 3, 2024 – A federal program that helped people get COVID-19 vaccines at no cost has ended. That means uninsured people may be asked to pay as much as $200 for the potentially life-saving shot.

More

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy

Federal Funding for Free COVID Vaccines Has Ended​

Written by Lisa O’Mary
    2 min read

Sept. 3, 2024 – A federal program that helped people get COVID-19 vaccines at no cost has ended. That means uninsured people may be asked to pay as much as $200 for the potentially life-saving shot.

More
    I'll be saving because I'm done with it.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Look! Zuck claims he is growing a damn spine. After HOW LONG???

ETA
    “I also think we made some choices that, with the benefit of hindsight and new information, we wouldn’t make today,” he said, without elaborating. “We’re ready to push back if something like this happens again.”

Spine my butt. Just BS legalese cover for further similar activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    <>

I am continuing my suggestion to refuse all “COVID” vaccines & any other mRNA vaccines for now.

Please take the regular vaccines, including “flu”, Pneumovax, RSV shots, Zoster/‘’’shingles” series, Adult DT, etc.

<>
    I'm 76, wife and I both refused the mRNA jab. I do not take prescription meds period. My wife is younger than I am, but has more health issues. She takes a lot of pills, but none of the Vaccines. We have been married for 4 years now, seems like much longer. My first wife and I were married 47 years, she died in 2018. I seldom go to the doctor. Almost never meet my Medicare minimum. God has blessed me with two great women in my life. Insurance companies love me, but they still want to increase the premium.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

Rise of the RNA machines – self-amplification in mRNA vaccine design​

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

Rise of the RNA machines – self-amplification in mRNA vaccine design​

<>

Even legitimate “experts’’ haven’t been able to unravel this yet. So, my advice for now is to refuse all mRNA vaccines, and all COVID vaccines.

Please don’t conflate this with our more traditional vaccines, which have much, much more favorable risk/benefit ratios.

<>

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    From Dr. John Campbell (I'm paraphrasing) 'big pharma' is gearing up globally to make a wide variety of mrna garbage, excuse me, vaccines...

The thing is, are doctors/nurses willing to 'jab you' with them even though you've expressly said, NO, I don't want any mrna vax of any kind?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    From Dr. John Campbell (I'm paraphrasing) 'big pharma' is gearing up globally to make a wide variety of mrna garbage, excuse me, vaccines...

The thing is, are doctors/nurses willing to 'jab you' with them even though you've expressly said, NO, I don't want any mrna vax of any kind?

<>

Under present ethics and Law, that would be highly criminal, and would create another bonanza for the Plaintiff Bar.

<>

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    leVieuix,

Thanks for that information, but given the amount of lying during the so-call pandemic by the many alphabet agencies i.e., cdc, who, nih and all the rest, (all in bed with big pharma) I can't say I feel reassured that ethics and law would observed.

Given big pharma is going 'balls to the wall' with building all these world wide mrna factories, I can see them severely threatening doctors/nurses with their licenses being pulled if they don't tow the line and recommend or ignore the patient's wishes of no mrna shots. (because bp has the pull)

That precedent was set by them during covid, that if any medical professional dared to criticise 'the clot shot', or even ask questions about it, they'd be drummed out of the corps...so to speak.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin

There is nothing wrong with mRNA tech itself. It's been researched for decades. The problem is it's still mostly just a promising tech. There has been research for vaccines and treatments for diseases such as cancer. There just have been few successes.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom