• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    The website for my Primary Care doctor has stated I'm overdue for a covid booster. I'll still be overdue when my medical records are closed.
    I've already told my primary care doctor I'm done with vaccinations, I told him I believe it was the government trying to control us. He said that was my choice.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Jail the b#st#rd for this and his other lies

This kind of crap happens all the time in healthcare. Entities can just make up rules. Most hospitals have to meet JCAHO standards to qualify for Medicare money. You would think those standards meet "evidenced based practice standards". But that is not the case. Some dumb ass that has never touched a patient can make rules that does not make sense in the real world. They just make a rule that they think is good but is not based on science.

I'm kinda talking out of my ass cuz I've had a couple vodaks. But it is true that some rules that the gov wants hospitals to follow do not follow the science. I'm a fan of evidence based practice. Some people like to follow rules that have been rules for 20 years because that was the rule. Common sense or science doesn't always come into play.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The state of Kansas has filed a lawsuit against pharmaceutical company Pfizer, Inc. for alleged consumer protection violations related to the company's manufacturing of the COVID-19 vaccine, saying the company marketed the shot as "safe" even though it "knew" the vaccine was connected to "serious adverse events."

"Pfizer misled the public that it had a ‘safe and effective’ COVID-19 vaccine," the 69-page lawsuit filed Monday in the District Court of Thomas County alleges.

"Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was safe even though it knew its COVID-19 vaccine was connected to serious adverse events, including myocarditis and pericarditis, failed pregnancies, and deaths. Pfizer concealed this critical safety information from the public," the suit alleges.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...resentations-adverse-affects-covid-19-vaccine

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    The state of Kansas has filed a lawsuit against pharmaceutical company Pfizer, Inc. for alleged consumer protection violations related to the company's manufacturing of the COVID-19 vaccine, saying the company marketed the shot as "safe" even though it "knew" the vaccine was connected to "serious adverse events."

"Pfizer misled the public that it had a ‘safe and effective’ COVID-19 vaccine," the 69-page lawsuit filed Monday in the District Court of Thomas County alleges.

"Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was safe even though it knew its COVID-19 vaccine was connected to serious adverse events, including myocarditis and pericarditis, failed pregnancies, and deaths. Pfizer concealed this critical safety information from the public," the suit alleges.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...resentations-adverse-affects-covid-19-vaccine
    That's freaking awesome and not unexpected. But didn't the fed protect big pharma from litigation due to their experimental jab? Pretty sure that's true....and was kind of one of my red flags when they did it.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    As long as government mandates health insurance providers Blue Cross, Kaiser....dispense vaccine and the public is afraid or coerced, it's payed for and administered end of story.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom