• TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Trying times, hope you've healed.

You find that you never really "heal" - but you learn to compartmentalize and move forward or sit in a dark room all day. Me, I've opted to step back out....my new lady friend is also a widow, and understands that it's therapeutic to remember times past as a pleasant memory, milestone, etc.
    Getting to this point has had it's moments, lol - guys, there's a shit-ton of VERY bitter, angry women out there.....avoid 'em like the plague and find yourself one that's adapted to HER new normal and is ready to move forward.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    You find that you never really "heal" - but you learn to compartmentalize and move forward or sit in a dark room all day. Me, I've opted to step back out....my new lady friend is also a widow, and understands that it's therapeutic to remember times past as a pleasant memory, milestone, etc.
    Getting to this point has had it's moments, lol - guys, there's a shit-ton of VERY bitter, angry women out there.....avoid 'em like the plague and find yourself one that's adapted to HER new normal and is ready to move forward.
    Lita has been gone not quit 2 years now. I have her as the screen shot of the desk top & my phone. I still have the same CD's in the car that she had. I have reminders of her everywhere in the house. I even built a shrine to her leading into my trophy/gun room. I have some of heart work hanging the room that's to her her studio.

Still after all this time people ask what happened & I retell the story of that day, I keep telling myself its good to tell it bass it part of grieving. She taught Renfield to sit up and beg. That's something I never taught any of my or our dogs. He still does it and kind of hard seeing. Renfield was her dog, Before she killed herself she told meet find him a good home, as sheeted to make my life easier while trying to care for her.

Top Bottom