• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flashcb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Magnolia, TX
    back in town, so I'll be there unless the rain we are having at the office washes everything out.
    gonna run wheelguns, couple of airweights and my gp 100. could throw in a couple of cowboy guns if somebody wants me to.

Carl B.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    From the big town of magnolia. I grew up there. I miss it untill I go back and see how much its grown, and remember why I left. lol I dont like big towns/cities

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Who is pumped up about Saturday? I know I am! It's funny, no matter how many of these we do I don't think it will ever get old. Good friends, cool guns, plenty of BS... Anybody bringing a decent camera? I'd like to get some better pics this time than we did last.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Who is pumped up about Saturday? I know I am!
    Not me. In fact I've already decided I'm going to be in a foul mood and refuse to have fun, no matter what!
    Also I forgot to mention, I'm not bringing a single gun nor any ammo but will rely completely on perpetually happy F'rs like you to provide everything. But I'm still not gonna enjoy it.

I wont be the same.
    Think of it as a time for interpersonal growth

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I am bring my GoPro with a head mount. It takes real nice video. I also printed up those targets and a reminder that if we are going to do that cold bore challenge we need to get on that first thing in the morning.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Who is pumped up about Saturday? I know I am! It's funny, no matter how many of these we do I don't think it will ever get old. Good friends, cool guns, plenty of BS... Anybody bringing a decent camera? I'd like to get some better pics this time than we did last.

I haven't been able to make past events so I've been looking forward to this for over a month...I'm ready.

I'll bring both my GoPro and my Canon dslr.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Anybody that might have an HK with LH threaded barrels I will bring my Osprey as well
    I can handle them in. 40 & .45 & any other RH threaded 9mm barrels.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I have a USP45, but it's not threaded. I sure would like to get to shoot your silencerco cans, I really like their company a whole lot. I got to meet them at SHOT show and they were humble, entertaining, informative, and low pressure! Seriously, my next 2 cans I want are the EXACT ones you have. I will bring ammo, etc. I just don't have a host for either.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Awesome... I'll dig around here and see if I can find some .40 S&W, I know have .22... I really appreciate the opportunity.

I should have at least a little .40 ammo with me. Don't really have plans to shoot my PT740 unless someone else wants to but I'll still have a couple mags worth of ammo.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    How many of you got sunburned at hicksville? I apparently did get sunburned, contrary to what I thought, but I didn't experience the shitty parts of it. I didn't turn red, and it didn't hurt to touch the "burned" part, but my forearm is peeling some light skin, just barely. Other than that I'm fine

Top Bottom