• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I have no idea what I will bring & probably wont stay too long.
    Won't be bringing any rifles, may bring an HK .40 Tactical as I dont
    see anything like that on the list.

Don't worry Cam, we won't make you stay forever. And since you have no interest in shooting rifles, coming late will be ok. We generally start on rifle range and then move our way over to pistols. With as hot as everything is, I'm guessing we do an 1.5 hours on rifle side and then an hour on pistol.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I would love to shoot a Sparrow! I think that's gonna be my next can and I know Chuck just bought one a few days ago as well. We generally park closest to the entrance of the range(you will see Chuck's Jaguar). We should be a big enough group and tough to miss. I am scrambling around the house trying to figure out where I set my TGT Hat, which I should hopefully be wearing.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    I would love to shoot a Sparrow! I think that's gonna be my next can and I know Chuck just bought one a few days ago as well. We generally park closest to the entrance of the range(you will see Chuck's Jaguar). We should be a big enough group and tough to miss. I am scrambling around the house trying to figure out where I set my TGT Hat, which I should hopefully be wearing.

I'll be wearing mine but I need to wash it. Skeet shooting last weekend made it a salt lick.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I'll bring the DPMS 308 AP4 as well as an AR-15 rifle wise and my Springer 45acp mil-spec and a Ruger LC9 for those who want to shoot one.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Looking forward to meeting everyone...wish I could get my hands on a TGT hat. I'll be wearing a digital camo hat that says USA on it. I'm going to shoot for getting there at 8 when most people are showing up, but we'll see if I wake up early enough or what traffic is like since I've never been to ASC before. I'm thinking it shouldn't be more than a 1.5 hour drive.

Now I have to decide if I have enough ammo or need to buy a little more. How much do yall normally bring for your AR's at the range? Can't wait for that first paycheck from the new job so that I can afford to get some bulk. I should have enough of everything else.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    200 rounds per gun has always been more than enough. Everyone has always been very sharing and accommodating as well. So don't fret too much about ammo. After an 1.5 drive, I'm sure I could spot you a few rounds if need be!
    I should have 100-150 left in my bag at the moment (not including my hog rounds) so I'll probably be fine but may end up picking up another 100 rounds before Saturday. Thanks.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    If anyone is bringing any big bore revolvers (357 and up), I'd really like to take a shot with one. I've never shot anything higher than a 357 and really want to shoot a 44 mag, 454 Casull, S&W 500.....etc....

I won't be able to buy ammo for these calibers, so I'm only asking if someone already had plans to bring one, not asking someone to bring a gun unless they were already planning to. I just want to take one shot, just to say I've done it lol....so if someone wouldn't mind letting me pop one off in their monster revolver, let me know. I will have a red University of Houston shirt on that day and will be there around 7:45.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I have you covered Whiskey.

Haha Chuck definitely has you covered with a 460 and 500 magnum. I will also be bringing this Colt Python:
    1.jpg

Pic by TexasLady or Texas1911

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Haha Chuck definitely has you covered with a 460 and 500 magnum. I will also be bringing this Colt Python:
    1.jpg

Pic by TexasLady or Texas1911

Nice...I don't know anything about S&W 500's, and honestly this is the first time I've heard of 460's. Where to they fit in on the "power" scale as compared to 454's and 44 mags. And is a 44 more powerful (for lack of a better word) than a 454?

Top Bottom