• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • getndirty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    NW Houston/Tomball
    is top gun and pasadena the only ranges that shoot automatics? im looking for a range that doesnt have a one second per shot rule. i would like to run some drills.
    Spring Guns & Ammo rents class 3 and there was someone (or a couple of someones) there firing something automatic on the rifle range - give them a call and see what they have to say. I almost always do flash sighting drills at Shiloh and SGA and haven't been asked to slow it down, but I'm not dumping a full magazine.

Thanks for the upgrade, many say I suck even w/o the carbine. You're a tycoon and looking on the Kriss side of carbines, all I have is MY butt ugly $300 Hi-Point. You sir are no angel! Now I have to get a G17 @ $500 (I don't WANNA a nine) plus the .22 conversion @ $300. Seems you owe me! That was one sweet shootin' rig. Really enjoyed it.
    You don't have to have a G17 - Advantage has .22lr conversions for 1911's also. (Advantage Arms Secure Online Store) ...and they have kits that will fit most Glocks. Take a look on cheaper than dirt - kits are about $25 less than I found it for locally..and their mags are 1/2 what I said I thought they cost.

No Kriss for me...but the HK USC does look nice.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    SGA rents suppressed guns & sells them, but I was unaware of any full-auto stuff going on there, this means absolutely nothing though, lol...

getndirty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    NW Houston/Tomball
    SGA rents suppressed guns & sells them, but I was unaware of any full-auto stuff going on there, this means absolutely nothing though, lol...

I heard some 3 round bursts coming from the rifle range Saturday morning, but since I don't own anything and I'm not in the market for anything from that side of the menu, I rarely pay attention. Now I'm curious...I'll give them a call this morning and ask.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I definitely want to try and make the next one. I had my extended family Christmas this last weekend in Dallas, so I was out of pocket. Glad to hear you guys(and gals) had fun.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You don't have to have a G17 - Advantage has .22lr conversions for 1911's also. (Advantage Arms Secure Online Store) ...and they have kits that will fit most Glocks. Take a look on cheaper than dirt - kits are about $25 less than I found it for locally..and their mags are 1/2 what I said I thought they cost.
    Well I'll be ... sure 'nough they have one for my G30. $247 @ CTD. Only problem is I can't find any extra mags, they're all backordered. That doesn't mean you don't still owe me, I'll figure out a good reason later. :-) Thank you sir.

I definitely want to try and make the next one. ... Glad to hear you guys(and gals) had fun.
    Look forward to meeting you.

Hey guys, he's got some good stuff, make sure the next one they allow FA ;-)

getndirty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    NW Houston/Tomball
    Double-checked with SGA - they do allow full auto, "Yes sir, we do, with supervision." Which probably means once they make sure you're not going to be acting like a fool, you're good to go.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    And the really REALLY surprising part ... that rooster ain't aware he had a sex change

VVV Edit: video header says "Chicken"

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I ordered the Advantage Arms .22 conversion for my G30 from SGA. It was $1 cheaper than CTD :-) I hope it works as smooth as getndirty's on the 9mm platform.
    Also ordered 2-30rd Kriss mag extensions, just for the cool factor, from Lone Wolf. When we discussed shipping she asked if I NEEDED them by this weekend.

getndirty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    NW Houston/Tomball
    I ordered the Advantage Arms .22 conversion for my G30 from SGA. It was $1 cheaper than CTD :-) I hope it works as smooth as getndirty's on the 9mm platform.
    Also ordered 2-30rd Kriss mag extensions, just for the cool factor, from Lone Wolf. When we discussed shipping she asked if I NEEDED them by this weekend.

Sweet - can't wait to hear your thoughts on it...I went to ASC yesterday and ran about 10 magazines through mine - it's still just as fun.

..and I try to buy locally as well - helps the retailers AND it scratches my instant gratification itch - so it's a win-win.

Top Bottom