Waxyscratchy
    IMAG0780.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Looks like Charlie and I will possibly be making our way out that direction!
    Snarky ole 'get off my lawn' Charlie? Aw crap!

Look forward to meeting you both. Will add y'all to OP ~ no ? mark :P

I'm outside tearing into the MG and thought this was funny. There is duct tape inside the wheel where the spokes come through.
    Po' man has po' ways - I can relate :(

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    and I hit it! Lookit that-not even a close call! That was dead on! You can tell by the extrusions on the side of the shell that this wasn't something shot in a shotgun. I had it sitting on top of the target, and that thing went flying over the berm! I'm not gonna lie and say I'm just that good..yea, it was luck but it was still pretty badass :D

.22 shotgun hit.jpg

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    So I got a few pics too while I was there for people who haven't been or who have just been curious. This is the original pistol and small caliber rifle area. That wall is new. It's nice so the steel shooters can keep shooting while people go change their paper targets.

target areas.jpg

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    This is the other end of that canopy and tables. Just a better shot of the steel side. For those of you that have never been-that log in the picture is where you park your rides. So it's not a far walk at all if you have a lot of "toys" to unload. Also-all of the tables have nice canopies over them now and there's usually pretty nice out up there. Even on the hot summer days, it wasn't ever really too bad out there.
    steel target area.jpg

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Um... I forgot I had tickets to the LSU and ATM game... can I swing both the meet and the game?...

Ill be bringing my L1A1, 10/22, Sig mosquito, ruger 9mm, ar15 and 300blk... anything else??

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Well cant make this one ya"ll have fun
    That sux man - sorry to hear that.

orbit that things gettin' dawg ass ugly LOL <thanks for all the work>

Jeremy that was an incredibly SKILLFUL shot you made. Now if you'll just get the next one on video we'll believe it :p

Flyingswords: I've heard water bottles filled with flour is fun to shoot, lasts longer than water filled, and shows the hit when the flour flies out.
    They will allow produce, why not blow up flour?
    Their # is in the OP.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    This is the shotgun bay. It's a better pic than I got tday, so I'll just use it. It's on the left side of the 25m rifle area. You can use pistols, rifles, and shotguns in this area, but only one shooter at a time.

shotgunbay.jpg

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    This is the tactical area. You can either use it by lanes, or you can use the entire area however you want. It rarely gets used, so anyone who may use it will most likely have the entire area to themselves.

tactical course.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I remember the last Hicksville trip. Nobody used that tactical course, though we were planning on using it later on during the day, nobody that I know of did. I was going to shoot the 91/30 as tactical as I could just for the hell of it haha

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Here's the 100m(?) range. If any of you are showing up and want to use it, you'll see it pretty easily...I mean-you really can't miss it. But if you're only bringing rifles and want to use it, you can pull your vehicles right up to it. That saves you the walk and makes parking easier on both you and everyone using the main part of the range.

100 m rifle.jpg

Yes. That is a black powder rifle with a scope. lmao! Hey-it looks cool...I don't know how effective it turned out being. They were having issues with it when I went over for the pic, and I don't know if they ever fixed them. Sweet gun though either way :D

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yea, I've used that tactical course like...twice. It was fun for about 10 min. I've seen one other guy go and use it, and that's about it lol. I think they have plans for it, but until anything is said or done for sure....that's the tactical course :)

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Then for those of you who shoot skeet-you're covered! They've got two skeet areas. Unfortunately, that's the only area without a cover. But, you can work out of the back of your vehicle pretty easily so that makes things nicer-at least in my opinion.

Skeet range.jpg

Top Bottom