• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I was wondering the same thing. but my drive is a whole lot longer. Right around 3 hours I think, if its not much further of a drive than going to Ft Hood.
    Depends which direction you're coming from.
    I just googled where Cypress is at, and for you, you'll be best off hitting temple and cutting up along the E side of ft hood. There's a country road that is pretty good driving. I think once you hit temple, it's a little under an hour.

I'm TRYING to be there by 7:30. Who knows when anyone else is showing up. lol I wasn't there for the last one, but based on normal weekend crowds I would figure it'll be going on till about 4 or 5. Who knows? lol

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    And I never even brought up race. But I get accused of being racist.

I just don't understand. It must have something to do with the chocks and 1940's canned food.

Radioman
    You are white, conservative, and Republican. You're racist! But don't go thinking you're all special n sh!t, we're all stereotyped like that.

Hey, I was fixing to send a PM, realized you've been chatting but I didn't put you on the attendee list. Do plan on making the shoot?

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    You are white yes, conservative mostly, and Republican nope not claiming any party. You're racist! I'll PM you about this But don't go thinking you're all special n sh!t, we're all stereotyped like that.

Hey, I was fixing to send a PM, realized you've been chatting but I didn't put you on the attendee list. Do plan on making the shoot?

Work hasn't been giving me time to shoot. Don't think that is going to change between now and the 20th unfortunately. Maybe next time.

Radioman

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Got the MG up in the driveway to start getting it ready. That's my disassembly tool on the hood.

IMAG0776.jpg

I thought I looked white trash before....

IMAG0777.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I might save a few pieces but I want it pretty much whole.I was thinking we could remove one door and use it on the pistol range.
    LOL ... I had the brightness down low and with all the leaves on the hood I thought it was a sledgehammer and you were going to bust out the windshield.

Carry on

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Count me in on the Oct 20 meet. Depending on if/when my russian surplus 7.62x54R spam cans arrive beforehand, I might end up just bringing my shotgun, but with a few hundred rounds (shot, slugs, wax slugs) and a few boxes of birds.

Guns Galore wants $160 for a tin of 440 >.>

Top Bottom