• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    So no rooms in Gatesville?
    Not sure yet. I hope to call by mid-morning and check with/reserve one at Best Western. Call or PM me if you want one also.

Just because I reserve a room doesn't mean I'll be going up on Friday. That all depends on other factors to be worked out.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Holy hell!

Put 18lbs tannernite on top of gas/diesel drum, two shooters. One shoots tannernite to destroy drum/vaporize fuel. Second fires APIT or tracer at drum memes italy following first shooter to ignite fuel cloud.

But I don't think they would allow it:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww then everyone cant bring hot dogs and roast their weenies LOL. Glockster would ya add the Mosin Nagant to my list that Im bringing?

Thought I would be able to bring an Air Force friend from college, but she'll be in Germany by then. :(

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Hey guys, keep in mind, Copperas Cove is a short drive away..like 30-45 min. If you leave early in the morning, prolly 30 min. Also, Waco and Temple aren't too far off either, but I'm not sure what the drive times are.

And for anyone that's military or knows somoene in the military...I don't know about Ft Hood, but when I was in the Navy, we could put family and friends in base lodging...either the base hotel or there were a bunch of hotels called the Navy Lodge. Pretty nice places for pretty cheap..like 25-30 bucks a night kinda cheap. So that's another possible option.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I'm working on trying to find some sort of movin target. Like a self propelled lawn mower or maybe a kids power wheel or something but haven't found crap in my price range yet. I don't want to spend 50 bucks on something we're goin to turn into Swiss cheese in a few seconds. Everyone keep your eyes peeled on the free section of Craigslist in your areas for shit to shoot up!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Hey guys, keep in mind, Copperas Cove is a short drive away..like 30-45 min. If you leave early in the morning, prolly 30 min. Also, Waco and Temple aren't too far off either, but I'm not sure what the drive times are.

And for anyone that's military or knows somoene in the military...I don't know about Ft Hood, but when I was in the Navy, we could put family and friends in base lodging...either the base hotel or there were a bunch of hotels called the Navy Lodge. Pretty nice places for pretty cheap..like 25-30 bucks a night kinda cheap. So that's another possible option.

The only problem there is carrying weapons on base.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I'm working on trying to find some sort of movin target. Like a self propelled lawn mower or maybe a kids power wheel or something but haven't found crap in my price range yet. I don't want to spend 50 bucks on something we're goin to turn into Swiss cheese in a few seconds. Everyone keep your eyes peeled on the free section of Craigslist in your areas for shit to shoot up!

The balloon tied to an RC antenna was fun last time.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I'm outside tearing into the MG and thought this was funny. There is duct tape inside the wheel where the spokes come through.

IMAG0779.jpg

Top Bottom