• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Normally it wouldn't, but they managed to hack Ben's account and others. Still... Anywho, I think these dirtbag(s) are likely in Africa, and that's causing PayPal to slow walk releasing funds. Normally on F&F, it clears immediately, and there's no surcharge. This one I got dinged $5 and PayPal said they were going to hold it until September 5th.

Already opened a dispute.
    Me too. I filed a claim but it's saying the resolution time may be longer than it takes to release the funds.
    Hurley's Gold

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    @Hoji is showing to be banned as well.
    I'll bet he bit on that ammo.

I admit I thought about it after Ben's glowing approval but since it was only 3 cases I figured it was gone. I dont think I would ever send cash though. Always face to face.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    What am I missing here? Has Paypal been hacked, I doubt that? Have individual accounts been hacked, more likely true? I don't understand how anyone here could be at a loss unless their Paypal account itself was hacked and that would require user name and password. Those are not on TGT.
    I recommend a good password program such as Roboform.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    What am I missing here? Has Paypal been hacked, I doubt that? Have individual accounts been hacked, more likely true? I don't understand how anyone here could be at a loss unless their Paypal account itself was hacked and that would require user name and password. Those are not on TGT.
    I recommend a good password program such as Roboform.
    See post 32. I think that is what happened. Not sure though.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    See post 32. I think that is what happened. Not sure though.
    Still very unclear to me. Even if I sent you candcallen money by Paypal no way you could get more out than what I sent. Now if that money went to a fraudulent email that was not yours I would be in trouble. If TGT was hacked, someone changed Ben's email address and money went to that address that is a fault of a password on TGT. If TGT was used on a computer that was "keep me signed in", someone could easily change a users password I assume. Still very unclear.

Top Bottom