• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    Already filed a dispute with PayPal. I figured it could have been Ben's account being hacked. I got dinged 175 for a F&F transaction to Zawadi Ngumbao.

I think chances are pretty good PayPal will reverse them, as mine said they'd be able to get the cash in a week, not immediately, since apparently this dirtbag is in Kenya, and that's raising some big ol' red flags with PayPal.

DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    Lemme guess the "selling for half of pre covid price for ammo" thread actually got some bites. C'mon guys. No one is that desperate to sell. Sorry to whoever got took but that's partially on you.

Normally it wouldn't, but they managed to hack Ben's account and others. Still... Anywho, I think these dirtbag(s) are likely in Africa, and that's causing PayPal to slow walk releasing funds. Normally on F&F, it clears immediately, and there's no surcharge. This one I got dinged $5 and PayPal said they were going to hold it until September 5th.

Already opened a dispute.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Already filed a dispute with PayPal. I figured it could have been Ben's account being hacked. I got dinged 175 for a F&F transaction to Zawadi Ngumbao.

I think chances are pretty good PayPal will reverse them, as mine said they'd be able to get the cash in a week, not immediately, since apparently this dirtbag is in Kenya, and that's raising some big ol' red flags with PayPal.
    Most likely one on Obimbo's relatives in Kenya.

Top Bottom