• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Two blonde Playboy Bunny wannabes were selling knockoff men's cologne and wallets. They were barely dressed and very busy. The wives hated them and of course uttered many obscenities at their husbands.
    What show are they at next weekend?

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    A10ni,

Let me advise you regarding geriatric/old folks.

Barring accident or disease, you'll be one of us one day.

Old folks were young folks and not all that long ago...remember this with a chuckle when your day arrives.
    I know that in some distant day I myself will be old and decrepit, but I wont mark stuff up if I do sell stuff at ye olde gonne show and ill tell all the youngsters how I had to go to school in the fire and brimstone and use a stone tablet for arithmetic.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I know that in some distant day I myself will be old and decrepit, but I wont mark stuff up if I do sell stuff at ye olde gonne show and ill tell all the youngsters how I had to go to school in the fire and brimstone and use a stone tablet for arithmetic.
    It will be here before you realize it, smart ass.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Had a guy originally from New York try to sell me his neckbearded ammo for less mark up than the other sellers. I guess because he "is one of us now" and not just another neckbearding piece of shit.

The BoS killed the deal though.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    BOS on ammo? What a fuggin idiot!

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    "I can buy this cheaper at Academy (Walmart, etc)!"

Wow! What a revelation - ammunition (or just about anything else) at a gun shop, sporting goods store, or big box store, is cheaper than at a gun show. It was as if Moses had come down and handed over the missing 11th Commandment.

I do like pointing out to the occasional clueless that Walmart no longer sells pistol ammo though.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    >

What is the strangest thing you've ever seen at a Gun-Show ?

For me there were the FAKE Rolex watch traders, pocket knives much too gigantic to fit in a pocket, non-functional ammo, and the guy at New Orleans Lakefront who shot himself in the thigh while re-holstering, a PPK, yet.

But, some 15 years ago at a big Gun-Show at Harlingen, a young man came up to me to ask a question. He was tiny, couldn't have been an inch over 5', and was decked-out in RAMBO combat gear. Neatly ironed camo fatigues, little military boots, boonie hat. Was carrying an AR slung over his shoulder, a Beretta in a dropped holster, one of those Jimmy LIles type Rambo daggers, and an absurd number of loaded magazines. If that wasn't strange enough, he was dragging along a very beautiful young girl, looked about 17, less than 5', also in full combat clothing, camo short-shorts. She didn't have body armor like he did, or a discernable weapon. But she was drop-dead beautiful. The entire deal looked like something from a movie.

I wish, I WISH I had snapped a pic.

What have you seen ?

leVieux
    Sounds like Walmartians

Coop's Dad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2018
    Lorena
    My wife made me take my 2 yr old son to the gun show once. He got ancy and I had to let him walk a bit.

I turned my head to look at a pistol, and he walked away. I turned around to see this.

my wife was blonde , and he walked up to a blonde lady across the aisle. Stepped between her legs and slid his hand up her leg all the way to the promised land.

she spun around ready to slap someone, Then saw him. He was an unusually cute baby. When she saw him she picked him up and kissed him on the cheek. “Oh my God! You are adorable!!”

I apologized, she handed him to me, I strapped him back in the stroller.

a guy standing next to me saw the whole thing and says, “that kid is my hero…”
    My son was about three when I took him to his first gun show. I was standing at a table that had several really expensive rifles, gorgeous wood stocks, stainless, blueing so deep and shiny it looked wet... and a big sign that said "DO! NOT! TOUCH!"

I heard "Dad! It's beautiful!" and turned to see his grubby little hand caressing the bird's eye maple and blued steel of one of the guns. He had a look on his face as if he'd just touched the Pearly Gates. I went to grab him and began apologizing to the seller but the guy said "Him? He can touch."

My kid still loves guns but his taste changed. He covets SCARs and Scorpions now.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    you should lighten up a bit before ya fall out of your rocking chair getting angry at a whippersnapper such as myself over a simple joke.
    Go away kid you bother me.
    A know it all punk wantabe gun expert.
    He is proof daca is caca.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085