• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    I see you're in Michigan... here in Texas, "Son of a bitch needed killing" is still a valid defense to prosecution!

Eli

No, it's not. Killing someone who wasn't an actual threat to your life or safety is and always has been murder.

And since you brought it up - was born in Hurst back in '92, moved to Michigan in '03, spent February 2011 through most of October 2013 back in Texas helping dad. I know damn well what the law says in both our state penal codes - and you're flat-out wrong.

Last edited:

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    No, it's not. Killing someone who wasn't an actual threat to your life or safety is and always has been murder.

And since you brought it up - was born in Hurst back in '92, moved to Michigan in '03, spent February 2011 through most of October 2013 back in Texas helping dad. I know damn well what the law says in both our state penal codes - and you're flat-out wrong.
    You are taking everything a little too seriously there man.
    You're the one that needs to tone it down a little. Geez... Take a zanax

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex

"He needed killin your honor " is an old joke actually (at least old wives' joke) I'll take his post as an attempt at that.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Who has the potato? I know there was a potato around here somewhere.

Quick question.

Why is it ok and the duty of a Christian to push their faith on everyone, but an attack if an atheist were to run around saying it's all nonsense.

And honestly, it is a small minority of atheists or non religious who actually push their beliefs on anyone, why Christians do it pretty often. Who is really "attacking" who here?

One side has a largely "live and let live" stance on beliefs, the other has a "live and tell everyone why they are wrong and should think what I think" stance.

Potato.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    It royally pisses me off when people say that.
    Just because a Christian disagrees with a lifestyle doesn't mean they're "pushing their faith on you". Damn

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Just because a Christian disagrees with a lifestyle doesn't mean they're "pushing their faith on you". Damn

I think YG was referring to all the "Group A/B/X is going to hell because of what they do!" bullshit. It ain't up to you to judge, buddy.

Seriously though. What happened to "love the sinner, hate the sin"?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I didn't say that.

Read back to the posts of those saying it is their duty to do so.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think YG was referring to all the "Group A/B/X is going to hell because of what they do!" bullshit. It ain't up to you to judge, buddy.

Seriously though. What happened to "love the sinner, hate the sin"?

This also.

I doubt Jesus went around calling people "faggots".

NavyVet1959

Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2014
    Texas, ya'll

I have some relatives that definitely attempt to push their religion on you every time you see them if you are not a member of their particular church. It is rather annoying, so I seldom visit them. No real loss there. My world does not revolve around religion, so having it pushed on me every time I see them is a bit irritating. I don't tell them that I think that their 6000 year old Earth belief is ridiculous. I'm more than willing to let them believe whatever they want. Why do they insist on not returning the favor?

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Who has the potato? I know there was a potato around here somewhere.

Quick question.

Why is it ok and the duty of a Christian to push their faith on everyone, but an attack if an atheist were to run around saying it's all nonsense.

And honestly, it is a small minority of atheists or non religious who actually push their beliefs on anyone, why Christians do it pretty often. Who is really "attacking" who here?

One side has a largely "live and let live" stance on beliefs, the other has a "live and tell everyone why they are wrong and should think what I think" stance.

Potato.

You're a poopy head. Now I have visions of a baked potato with cheese, butter, and bacon....mmmmm

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    If homos go to hell its on them. I could care less if they get married. This is a lot of wasted energy.
    Huh? Wasn't that you on the other thread telling the world that you'd vote for any politician who supported Gay marriage?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'll vote for any politician who supports limits on the length of a babies hair.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I believe his goal was to get sappers jimmies rustled.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403543589.612516.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY