• ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Where have you been?

Glad to see you post again. It's been lonely around here.
    Ive been hanging out in my jeep forum due to doing a full frame off restoration on my 72 wagoneer. They've been very helpful there. and i've also been on a certain survival forum that "Allows" political and religeous discussion. but Flash came and found me, like a long lost dog that lost his way....

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Buzz me or pm when you get a deal, i m also on a lookout for a good deal on escalade.

Seriously though, My next door neighbor bought a brandnew 40K normally priced truck for 21K last time gas hit 5$!! and we've been looking at the Escalades for a few weeks now. So im gonna wait a little longer and watch gas go up and up and up. and watch SUV prices go down, then go pounce on a salesman!!

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    We should have a TGT rally point for when SHTF. Set up a camp and we would have one helluva militia! lol

Oh, HELL YES. I wish i had some buddies some get out of dodge with. my family looked at me like i had three heads when I told them out my b.o.b.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    402629_10150586191792939_360918602938_9300300_1480640515_n.jpg

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    The positive aspect of higher gas prices is that we are fortunate to be in Texas. This is why Texas had a 9 billion dollar surplus last year and they were predicting it to be up to 15 billion this year. Well because Texas has a lot of mineral rights on gas and oil wells this figure might jump up to mid 20 billion dollars. We are fortunate not to have a state income tax and this is a major reason why. Next time you are getting fuel think about that since we can not do anything about it anyway.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Flash came and found me, like a long lost dog that lost his way...

Jake's nose sniffed and found you, Skeeter. I meant to talk to you about that smell!.....snicker!

Gonna weigh in on this thread.

One more time, our unmentionable friends in Washington sold us out. Fuel is no longer regulated so people buy it and then they OWN it. They will charge whatever they want for it and it's completely legal and beyond the power of elected officials. If we raise our exploration efforts, the fuel will still go on the market and we'll still pay market price. If we band together and quit buying it at $4/gallon to force the price down, they will simply sell it to foreign countries who WILL pay that price. We were sold out. Someone got real wealthy to make that happen.

Oil company profits are at record high, never before seen levels, yet we still pay subsidies to the oil companies. HMMMMMM....something smells fishy. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Flash

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_tax#United_States
    Fuel taxes in the United States vary by state. The United States federal excise tax on gasoline, as of February 2011, is 18.4 cents per gallon and 24.4 cents per gallon for diesel fuel. In January 2011, motor gasoline taxes averaged 48.1 cents per gallon and diesel fuel taxes averaged 53.1 cents per gallon.
    One more time, our unmentionable friends in Washington sold us out. Fuel is no longer regulated...
    More regulation isn't going to fix any problems. Gas would be a whole lot cheaper if the government didn't tax the shit out of it, tho...

Top Bottom