• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX

My wife makes tumblers similar to that.
    1725753001000.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    They were NOT found of each other for sure. Tesla worked for Edison initially.
    The ironic part of a Tesla is it runs on DC, and that's what Edison was pushing for against Tesla's AC.

Well, Edison was pushing for DC for power transmission along power lines, and it was not suited to it - AC is. DC is good for battery power.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    If any are willing I am able.
    My dad’s step father out lived grandma. He ended in an assisted living facility & always said how all of the old women were looking for dick. The majority of people in most of those place are women and way out number the men. Perhaps you should check those places out.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    My dad’s step father out lived grandma. He ended in an assisted living facility & always said how all of the old women were looking for dick. The majority of people in most of those place are women and way out number the men. Perhaps you should check those places out.
    Perhaps the single discreet population with the highest rate of STDs that has thus far been identified. Pretty much everyone in those facilities has some sort of STD. I guess that happens when everyone in your social group is pretty sure that something else will kill them long before the syphilis can catch up to them.

Top Bottom