• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Heavenly Father, King and Creator, have mercy on Your son at this end of life. Give him peace, and guide him into Your Kingdom with love and mercy.

Grant his family and friends peace and comfort. Bless them and gird them for the mournful days ahead. Focus their thoughts on his good times and help them acknowledge this simply is his transition from this fallen world into Your Salvation.

In Thy Son Jesus’s Name,

Amen.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    We all have a certain mortality. It is very difficult to come to face the inevitable. I can only hope and pray that he is as prepared as I am...
    I came to terms many years ago with the fact that I am not immortal. Actually kind of surprised I am still here.
    But that doesn't stop me from wishing someone else was still here.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Heavenly Father, King and Creator, have mercy on Your son at this end of life. Give him peace, and guide him into Your Kingdom with love and mercy.

Grant his family and friends peace and comfort. Bless them and gird them for the mournful days ahead. Focus their thoughts on his good times and help them acknowledge this simply is his transition from this fallen world into Your Salvation.

In Thy Son Jesus’s Name,

Amen.
    Thank you for this.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I came to terms many years ago with the fact that I am not immortal. Actually kind of surprised I am still here.
    But that doesn't stop me from wishing someone else was still here.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    I had my brush with death myself as well a few years ago. It sure makes one appreciate the intangible and simple things of life more and I’m thankful to still be here.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I spoke with Jack's hospice nurse this morning, he's doing about the same: mostly knocked out on the really good meds. He may hang on for a while; it's my experience that once the body doesn't have to fight the pain it has more energy to maintain, to stay alive, as long as possible. Prayers continuing for him and his family.

tgt186.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I spoke with Jack's hospice nurse this morning, he's doing about the same: mostly knocked out on the really good meds. He may hang on for a while; it's my experience that once the body doesn't have to fight the pain it has more energy to maintain, to stay alive, as long as possible. Prayers continuing for him and his family.

View attachment 398888
    thanks for calling me with an update on jack we are as well continuing prayers for him and his family!

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

View attachment 398888
    Thanks for the update. Hospice nurses are angels from heaven (at least the ones I've been around).

Top Bottom