• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    True. Salt is needed as a mineral. It only causes high blood pressure because of a lack of potassium to balance. Most people fail to understand this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll take it a step further

Salt retention can cause high blood pressure..yes...its a salt retention problem not a salt intake issue in many cases.

people who eat alot of sugar and ultra processed food have elevated insulin levels, the kidneys can't efficiently remove the excess salt when insulin is elevated

Their doctor should question the sugar and processed food intake to correct the problem but instead give them a pill and tell them to watch the salt

The salt gets blamed for what the sugar does

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Still too much sugar if you are pre-diabetic. Best is to add protein to the banana such as peanut butter. Adding protein balances the sugars from the banana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Peanut butter is a fat food not a decent source of protein..sorry it just has very little protein compared to fats and in many brands lots of sugar

Please don't eat peanut butter as a protein source
    Fats don't spike insulin that's good

A decent organic peanut butter not loaded with sugar is one of my favorites, but I don't eat it for protein

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I often eat one meal and one small snack, yesterday was 30h between meals.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Once you hit about 18 hrs without eating some amazing things happen.
    Your body starts a process called autophogy where the cells that are not working correctly get repaired or killed off so new ones can replace them
    Cancer and diseases start when cells start to function wrong and they replicate
    Autophogy is the bodies natural way of clearing out and repairing those cells.
    Our ancestors didn't have food available 24/7 all the time like we do
    They ate and sometimes went awhile before they could eat again
    Now we have food, or what's sold as food, available everywhere, all the time.
    Most people just eat out of bordem or they think they are hungry when they haven't experienced real hunger in a long time if ever

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Gimme a date

I got shit to do.
    You can hire him to do that his name is Gary Brecka
    It's what he did for life insurance companies for years and was scary good at it
    He has decided to start helping people veer away from things that cause early morbidity

He saved Dana Whites mother and Dana to hear Dana talk about him

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    After years of listening (and paying attention) to so-called experts tell us about what foods to eat and not eat to then find out they were wrong, I no longer pay attention to what 'anyone' has to say about this subject.

I eat whatever suits my fancy and yet, I'm freaking quite elderly and still going strong, though I've wore out a lot of joints (shoulders/knees/elbows) from overuse, but that has zero to do with what I've eaten.

My motto has always been: If it's worth doing, it's worth 'over' doing!

Paying for it now too!!

Ouch!!!

Top Bottom