• Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Yes! And people who over eat carbs(sugar) and bad fats their body can't use the excessive calories and stores that as fat which makes their insulin resistance even more worse than it was

But not to worry there is a doctor with a pill and a syringe that can help you "manage" your chronic self induced metabolic disease right up till the time they fit you for a coffin.

Not sure if you are on Instagram but here is my nutrition page if you care to follow

View attachment 473225

Not an Instagrammer, but I shoulda known you'd be into this stuff professionally. I mean, nobody just casually decides most people who decide to take a vacation and go to Loveland, Colorado, for the 2024 Shaw Classic are going to be involved in fitness and/or training. :D

Edited: Sorry; I didn't convey what I intended to convey. Strongman competitions don't have the audiences that soccer or football do but, hey, there's even a dedicated streaming channel on Sling. It's plenty popular.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Not an Instagrammer, but I shoulda known you'd be into this stuff professionally. I mean, nobody just casually decides most people who decide to take a vacation and go to Loveland, Colorado, for the 2024 Shaw Classic are going to be involved in fitness and/or training. :D

Edited: Sorry; I didn't convey what I intended to convey. Strongman competitions don't have the audiences that soccer or football do but, hey, there's even a dedicated streaming channel on Sling. It's plenty popular.
    Yeah..you nailed me there..
    I got fit and healthy back in 2017 after a decade of being a fat piece of shit..now I'm a fit piece of shit.
    There are alot of guys on here who made the life change for good
    @benenglish has lost over 200 lbs I think and is doing great and @Hoji has also made a drastic change
    I'm sure many more have those are the ones who come to mind at the moment

20230919_155646.jpg

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Yeah..you nailed me there..
    I got fit and healthy back in 2017 after a decade of being a fat piece of shit..now I'm a fit piece of shit.
    There are alot of guys on here who made the life change for good
    @benenglish has lost over 200 lbs I think and is doing great and @Hoji has also made a drastic change
    I'm sure many more have those are the ones who come to mind at the moment

View attachment 473241
    Recall my 30day experiment? (Post #70, this thread) It's up tomorrow and I'm gonna keep doing it. First couple days weren't fun, likely sugar withdrawals, but I feel great. Last night was burger & fries (baked). Funny how the indigestion & heartburn vanished; 8lbs down without trying. :)

Add: I added steamed broccoli w/butter & grated cheddar to the list. Yummy!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Recall my 30day experiment? (Post #70, this thread) It's up tomorrow and I'm gonna keep doing it. First couple days weren't fun, likely sugar withdrawals, but I feel great. Last night was burger & fries (baked). Funny how the indigestion & heartburn vanished; 8lbs down without trying. :)

Add: I added steamed broccoli w/butter & grated cheddar to the list. Yummy!
    Look at you.
    Congratulations!!
    Isn't it crazy how your taste buds change
    and you start tasting your food?

How simple things like berries and bell peppers can have an amazing sweet taste

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    While exercising is good, its is not necessary to lose weight. I lost weight by fasting and avoiding foods high carbs and sugar while eating high fatty foods. Burn more calories than you consume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<>

Yes, or maybe; that general method almost always results in “yo-yo’’ weight variations.

A 60+ Physician Friend tells that He has “lost the same 30# some 4 or 5 times !”

<>

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    <>

Yes, or maybe; that general method almost always results in “yo-yo’’ weight variations.

A 60+ Physician Friend tells that He has “lost the same 30# some 4 or 5 times !”

<>
    That's because people start diets that are not sustainable and they go back to old habits.

In the 6 plus years simce I lost my original 80 lbs my weight only varies by 10-12 lbs

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Yes, correct.

But, we are fatter than others b/c of hidden SUGARS !
    Partially true...but when you understand that UPF..(ultra processed food) and refined carbs are poison and full of sugar and severely limit or eliminate those from your diet..then and only then will you have a chance.

So yes..the American diet is TRASH..but it's your choice to not eat that trash and then blame your weight on hidden sugars

Owning your behavior is an incredible tool to master

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mosingirl
    Top Bottom