• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    View attachment 316791
    So he voted and supported Obama..but didn't think Obama was an extremists?..
    Obama carefully controlled his image and record for years going so far as voting present for years instead of taking a position. Lots of center right people fell for that idiot especially when facing Johnny Mac.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Obama carefully controlled his image and record for years going so far as voting present for years instead of taking a position. Lots of center right people fell for that idiot especially when facing Johnny Mac.

Aside from that, I know life long Dems that voted for Obama before switching to Trump.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

A lot of center right people fell for Hanoi John McCain being a centrist.....

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    A lot of center right people fell for Hanoi John McCain being a centrist.....

I voted for Obama both times, yes I know call me a traitor.. I'd rather have a leftist who said he was progressive than McCain who was a traitor and a horrid pilot or Romney who is absolutely the definition of a RINO. OH, also. Obamacare is not Obamacare.. It's Romneycare and was an exact clone of what Romney had implemented in Mass.

So yeah. I'll vote for the devil that admits what he is versus the two that tried to trick conservatives into what they are.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I voted for Obama both times, yes I know call me a traitor.. I'd rather have a leftist who said he was progressive than McCain who was a traitor and a horrid pilot or Romney who is absolutely the definition of a RINO. OH, also. Obamacare is not Obamacare.. It's Romneycare and was an exact clone of what Romney had implemented in Mass.

So yeah. I'll vote for the devil that admits what he is versus the two that tried to trick conservatives into what they are.
    And you bitch about boomers phucking stuff up....

Lol

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Good grief. I agree with you about McCain and Romney, but it'd be better to not vote.
    ...or if you just enjoy the election theater write in Vermin Supreme or something.
    And you bitch about boomers phucking stuff up....

Lol

We live in Texas Gentlemen and it's the electoral college. There was no way he was going to carry this state LOL

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

He was a single term Senator and well known as a Progressive liberal when running. People knew exactly what he was but voted for him anyway. Many of his supporters felt he was too conservative in his first term and believed his second term would be similar
    To what we have going in now with Biden.

That should tell you how far left Biden really is. I’d say he’s closer in political beliefs b to that commie fag from Vermont than he was to Obama’s ideology.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He was a single term Senator and well known as a Progressive liberal when running. People knew exactly what he was but voted for him anyway. Many of his supporters felt he was too conservative in his first term and believed his second term would be similar
    To what we have going in now with Biden.

That should tell you how far left Biden really is. I’d say he’s closer in political beliefs b to that commie fag from Vermont than he was to Obama’s ideology.

I don’t think Biden has any politica beliefs. Just goes with whatever he thinks will help him politically.

His record seems to support this. He stands for nothing but personal gain.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I don’t think Biden has any politica beliefs. Just goes with whatever he thinks will help him politically.

At this point, he's just following the instructions of his handlers, either given to him on cards or spoken into his earpiece. The man is showing clear symptoms of dementia that my sister and I recognized during the campaign from experience with our father's decline.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    At this point, he's just following the instructions of his handlers, either given to him on cards or spoken into his earpiece. The man is showing clear symptoms of dementia that my sister and I recognized during the campaign from experience with our father's decline.
    I think @Younggun's description of more of his experiences prior to the dementia or Alzheimer's.

Biden is about what benefited Biden, or those close to him. Personally, I think Biden only helped his son, Hunter in the Ukraine and China, because he was getting kickbacks from helping him.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

IMPOTUS isn't coherent enough to have political beliefs anymore. He just does what the nice lady with the pudding tells him to....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom