Electric Vehicles here to stay, for good or bad?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    NorTex
    Note the word "Projected" They want to tax now for losses that have not happened yet.
    I would feel sorry for the commiefornians if it weren't for the fact they elected the F'n thieves!
    Almost as bad as raising already high taxes on a house value even though the owner hasn't or will not sell.

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I just heard on the news, that Commifornia is trying to implement a use tax on roads to make up for projected loss of gas tax revenues.

Note the word "Projected" They want to tax now for losses that have not happened yet.
    I would feel sorry for the commiefornians if it weren't for the fact they elected the F'n thieves!
    My guess is that the vote in commiefornia came from the same place as the 81 million did.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1717014587031.png

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Are they reassessing the EV situation due to subsidized funds from the government or realizing there aren't practical?
    Yes.

VW Focus Group leader: So, folks, how are you liking the latest EV offerings on the market?
    People: They cost too much, have poor range, and are slow to charge.
    Leader: So, you're ready to buy???
    People: *mass farting sound*

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    They keep pushing EV's and yet keep having ERCOT warn about possibility of rolling blackouts due to too much usage.
    And they also keep allowing builders to build more and more apartments, condos and houses without building more generation plants.
    Libturds will never allow facts to get in the way of their agenda. Show me one, and I'll show you a magical unicorn. But let's make sure we spread the blame equally for this uncontrolled explosion of growth, with ZERO improvements to infrastructure.

TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown
    And now insurers are starting to charge higher rates for EV compared to ICE, as the average repair cost for EV's is one third higher than for ICE cars.
    That is because they are much more likely to be a total loss in an accident. Any damage to the battery pack results in a total loss.

Top Bottom