• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The meth heads I've seen don't usually last very many years!

Some are surprisingly resistant. My mom's twin sister has been a strung out drug addled wretch for 30 years. Meth has been her drug of choice for 20+ of that - moving to that from coke and heroin, prior to that it started with weed and booze. She'll turn 61 in 2 months. We all thought for sure she would've died 15 years ago.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    If I was a Hamas illegal who had crossed the border, I would be waiting until I got to a Democrat state before I tried anything. Otherwise, I would end up like those terrorists who picked the wrong kibbutz and got smoked by the 25 year old woman and her hastily assembled team of 12 defenders.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    If they where any good BATFE would restrict them. There have been a few Flash Bang training grenades that the waffled on. Try pricing mini 12 gauge flat bang shells, the look what Hazmat is to ship them.
    I used them on the gates to my yard in memphis but don’t need or want to pay the shipping for replacements.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    1697236499371.png

Bring it on "g" hod!

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    It was a big nothing burger. I don’t recall hearing of anything happening in the US, so I don’t think it was just a Texas non-event.

There were some minor things - and at first it was very concerning hearing about the explosion at the Hornady plant. Doesn't seem that was Jihad tho.

Top Bottom