Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    pffft.

If you lit up a wagon load of terrs the DPS would be the first bunch to try to put your azz under the jail.

They didn't last time....remember the "Draw Mohammed and his Goat" event?....

Yesterday was the first time I carried a pistol on my person in a very long time. After all I was in Palestine, Texas most of the day.

Well, that's Palestine..... I don't go to Applebee's there without a full loadout.....

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    They didn't last time....remember the "Draw Mohammed and his Goat" event?....

Well, that's Palestine..... I don't go to Applebee's there without a full loadout.....

I think maybe you’re overthinking this. I was at the Applebees in Palestine and felt totally at ease.

As long as I had my 10mm in my belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The recent events really have me considering building or buying a holster to accomodate my duty pistol for concealed carry use. I've been rocking my G19 ever since I got it, but the G34 is so damn much nicer to shoot and its the only pistol I currently have that is equipped with an optic. The 19 feels almost like a mouse gun compared to the 34. It may indeed be overkill, but as things escalate and concerns about terrorist attacks - especially by arab terror groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Queda, ISIS remnants, or whatever other goatfucking middle eastern terror cells may be here does have me a bit worried.

Top Bottom