• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OneGunTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2021
    Houston
    Following the war in Israel, and came across this warning. I hope the war does not come to Texas. Yet, how many terrorists did Biden let enter?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Do you think any of the unvetted illegals or got-aways may have Middle-Eastern ties? Since the Hamas attack on Israel was planned for some time, do you think they noticed we have no southern border? Geesh, the security of this country is in tatters. Thanks FJB!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Do you think any of the unvetted illegals or got-aways may have Middle-Eastern ties?

Considering that a good percentage that are caught are from the middle east? Yeah, it's guaranteed. Now the question is whether they're just illegals, or terrorist infiltrators...

This quote is just the ones who've been "encountered" (read as: caught) by the Border Patrol:

"That data, confirmed by multiple CBP sources and reflects apprehensions between ports of entry between October 2021 and October 2023, shows that agents encountered 6,386 nationals from Afghanistan in that period as well as 3,153 from Egypt, 659 from Iran and 538 from Syria.

Agents also encountered 13,624 from Uzbekistan, 30,830 from Turkey, 1,613 from Pakistan, 164 from Lebanon, 185 from Jordan, 139 from Yemen, 123 from Iraq and 15,594 from Mauritania."

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Following the war in Israel, and came across this warning. I hope the war does not come to Texas.

I thought most people here were itching to be let off the chain.

I've been watching this retarded clown show for literally 50 years since when I was a kid and the "news" would excitedly repeat every movement of the PLO and utterance of Yasir Arafat.

It's all so tiresome.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    We should be allowed to sling ARs if we want.

Well, we kind of already can. But I wish it was more commonplace and not 'alarming'. Just normal.
    Guess it's time for the 6.8 ranch rifle to return from the safe to the truck. I need to start carrying a few extra magazines for the pistol as well.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Report all the Muslim Training Camps and Illegal Alien Colonias to the D.P.S.

Watch them spring into action! LOL

iwatch pablum.png

OldPhart

On Everyone's Ignore List
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    I thought most people here were itching to be let off the chain.

I've been watching this retarded clown show for literally 50 years since when I was a kid and the "news" would excitedly repeat every movement of the PLO and utterance of Yasir Arafat.

It's all so tiresome.

Who remembers when the PLO hijacked a cruise ship and pushed Leon Klinghoffer, in his wheelchair overboard..Bastards haven't changed.

After that, PLO stood for "Pushed Leon Overboard"

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom