• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Another easy way to tell if someone might be a troll on a forum, is look at the areas of the forum they are posting the most in. That and their post behavior is huge indicator of whether they are a troll of not.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Another easy way to tell if someone might be a troll on a forum, is look at the areas of the forum they are posting the most in. That and their post behavior is huge indicator of whether they are a troll of not.
    Are you really sure you want to let people know how to spot a troll?

Asking for a friend.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    @Moonpie mentioned something I thought was a bit ironic, or funny, depending upon your point of view.

I have heard many people over the years on various gun forums, state they don't post pictures of their guns because they don't want the "feds" to know they have guns, or how many, or how much ammo they might have. They say they want to stay under the radar, or "off the grid" or some other silly super secret squirrel reason!

He's right. Just about every one of us, is in some database somewhere. Ever renew your DL, or CHL? Ever register your vehicle? Ever been in the military or government service? Ever purchased a firearm through an FFL? Ever been fingerprinted for any reason?

There are databases and databases that would probably boggle the mind. People that talk like they want to lead you to believe they live off the grid, are either delusional, naive, or just blowing smoke.

Well, I got's to go stock up on tin foil now!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You just say that because the things I say are too complicated for you to understand. Kind of like the democrats who call everyone they disagree with or don't like a racist.

Maybe you will get over the butt hurt someday. You kind of sound like a butt hurt democrat. Are you a butt hurt democrat ?
    Ya, you're a marvel to behold. Unique in almost every way. I'm sure some day we will see that next level complicated contemplation and oratory explanation come thru.

Somehow though, I think your setting us up for a political corruption probe level of let down. I'll lite a candle for you though. Just a cheap birthday candle but its the thought that counts. Right?

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    You just say that because the things I say are too complicated for you to understand. Kind of like the democrats who call everyone they disagree with or don't like a racist.

Maybe you will get over the butt hurt someday. You kind of sound like a butt hurt democrat. Are you a butt hurt democrat ?
    Joke over your head.jpg

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I ain't on no lists..............

But somewhere there is a map with a big red pin marking my location...........

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Feigning outrage when being called a troll makes him an amateurish gambler variant of troll.

I'm not sure about feigning of outrage. I think it's quite possible it is sincere and genuine.

Sort of like pointing out to a short guy, that he's short, generates a response of anger of being called short. They know they are short, but because they are not secure in their acceptance of facts, and feel inferior because they are around others taller than themselves, and haven't learned to adapt to their environment, they lash out in anger at others when confronted with facts.

They know the truth of the way things are, but are unwilling to make changes, or accept the facts of life as they are. It's quite sad and pathetic really.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    So the OP (Texasjack) believes talking about guns on a gun forum is trolling?!?

So where did this come from?? How could you possibly misconstrue anything I said to mean that.

I put out a simple warning and y'all have extrapolated the thread into an incomprehensible mess. Accusations and arguments with no basis, and now even questioning what this forum is about?!?

The world's gone f***ing crazy.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    So where did this come from?? How could you possibly misconstrue anything I said to mean that.

I put out a simple warning and y'all have extrapolated the thread into an incomprehensible mess. Accusations and arguments with no basis, and now even questioning what this forum is about?!?

Jack, things went to hell and a handbasket over a year ago. Many people are now just trying to maintain their sanity during these times.

Your last sentence, says it quite accurately.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill

Welcome to TGT.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

WTF? You're the one wrapped around the axle about people asking gun questions on a gun forum. Not everyone that joins TGT is an experienced firearms owner, and no one is twisting anyone's arm to answer any questions they ask.

Honestly, many people are drawn to such forums as they are seeking help and information when it comes to guns. Your attitude of distrust and accusation is what drives people out of the hobby and to be anti-2A.

If you want to address the biggest issue on here, it's people who need to get their tin hats adjusted. Some are on way too tight!

Top Bottom