• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    They should make any sane person nervous. Some of these people they live for a SHTF event. They think about it to the point of that they are obsessed with it. They are not playing with a full deck.

Some years ago, a member on another forum went into detail about how he would resort to cannabilism to survive. Scary.
    Lol sounds like clockwork from back in the day.

It was hard to tell how serious he was about stuff like that. Cool bro though as far as i can remember.

What i kinda meant was more along the lines of, why do guys feel like it is a good idea to reply with full disclosure and honesty in those threads, and why would someone be going out of their way to collect that information you know?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    It may be my imagination, but I've seen some odd posts lately where individuals are asking leading questions and pretending (or maybe not pretending?) to be pretty stupid about guns and such. Makes me think we might be getting visits from some forum trolls that like to make trouble. Resist the temptation to help them cause trouble and hopefully they'll find a new hobby.

This thread sounds like a troll...

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    where-will-your-cat-be-when-the-catnip-kicks-in.gif

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Haven't seen a single post like that. Can you please link some of those ?

Here is the most recent tip of the iceberg, what I belive the OP was getting at:

1. The whole section of "What Gun Did You Buy Today", is suspect.
    People willingly announce what they bought, show photos, and compare wieners regarding our arsenals.

2. Which Curios & Relics Firearms Do You Own (C&R) - A bunch of us listing all of the Surplus Rifles we own for the world to see.

3. What % Of Your Total Rds Of Ammo Are Each Of Your Calibers/Gauges? - Nuff said

IMO, I don't read into them too much as this is a gun forum. If the Feds are coming to take, then they are coming, they know what each of us have. You can be sure that none of my firearms will be at my home if they start going door to door. If they are at your door, it is too late.

Last edited:

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Here is the most recent tip of the iceberg:

1. The whole section of "What Gun Did You Buy Today", is suspect.
    People willingly announce what they bought, show photos, and compare wieners regarding our arsenals.

2. Which Curios & Relics Firearms Do You Own (C&R) - A bunch of us listing all of the Surplus Rifles we own for the world to see.

3. What % Of Your Total Rds Of Ammo Are Each Of Your Calibers/Gauges? - Nuff said

IMO, I don't read into them too much. If the Feds are coming to take, then they are coming. You can be sure that none of my firearms will be at my home if they start going door to door. If they are at your door, it is too late.
    I guess I don't look at any of those as "trolls"
    People on here throw around the word "troll" like democrats throw around the word "racist." Anything they don't like or disagree with makes you either a racist or a troll.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    I think that it is not the best of times to put anything of value on an open forum. But that is just ME! There are plenty of others that are just looking for something to talk about, or validation of their choices.
    AND then there are TROLLS! Some are just asshats looking to argue - and some are full of bad intent or nefarious purpose.
    Like hornets, I believe they are best dealt with by FLAMING them!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    D1E73CF4-1499-40C7-9C9E-5CBD924D8B9D.jpeg

This IS a gun forum is it not?
    No different than a hot rod forum or RC forum or barbed wire collector forum.
    We’re all here because we enjoy firearms.
    If you’re too much of a scaredy-cat to post your stuff thats fine. Your forum will be one boring place.
    Don’t talk trash on posters who do so here.
    You’re retarded as fvck if you think The Man doesn’t know you have your guns. If you’ve ever so much as looked at a gun website you’re on the list.
    Ever had a background check? Well guess what. You’re on the list.
    Stop being a wusscake.
    I look forward to others posting about their acquisitions and experiences.
    Yeah. I talk a lot of shit about Glocks. But its all in fun. I still like seeing them.
    From the most economical 1950”s Western Auto .22 to that Korth revolver I want to see them all.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I guess I don't look at any of those as "trolls"
    People on here throw around the word "troll" like democrats throw around the word "racist." Anything they don't like or disagree with makes you either a racist or a troll.
    You just say that cause your a troll.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    View attachment 234218

If you’re too much of a scaredy-cat to post your stuff thats fine. Your forum will be one boring place.
    You’re retarded as fvck if you think The Man doesn’t know you have your guns. If you’ve ever so much as looked at a gun website you’re on the list.
    Stop being a wusscake.
    Yeah. I talk a lot of shit about Glocks. But its all in fun. I still like seeing them.
    From the most economical 1950”s Western Auto .22 to that Korth revolver I want to see them all.
    This.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You just say that cause your a troll.
    You just say that because the things I say are too complicated for you to understand. Kind of like the democrats who call everyone they disagree with or don't like a racist.

Maybe you will get over the butt hurt someday. You kind of sound like a butt hurt democrat. Are you a butt hurt democrat ?

Last edited:

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    View attachment 234218

Stop being a wusscake.
    OK then. Here is a picture of my early 60's High Standard Double Nine 22 revolver. It's in excellent shape and shoots pretty darn good. I stole it from my son-in-law's gun cabinet but he had it for 25 years and never shot it. So, I told him I would leave it to him in my will. Some of them were made and sold under special brands at Western Auto and Sears, but this one was not.
    IMG_1275.JPG

My other guns are Glocks except for my wife's S&W M&P 22 compact. But she really has taken a liking to my Glock 44 lately too.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    View attachment 234218

Stop being a wusscake.
    Agreed.....except for the Glock part. I've owned three, and they pretty much all look the same.

Only reasons I don't post pics of my guns is that I'm lazy and only own boring guns.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom