• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Just got off the phone with him, caught him after lunch, he said he's on a restricted diet, he also said he was amazed by all the support, generosity, and well wishes from the forum.

i believe @seeker_two was going to get him set up on his tablet so hopefully he'll be here soon

He's here. Almost got him on....but we keep getting distracted by all the well-wishers calling.....

....and it's a great problem to have. Keep it up!

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Just got off the phone with Axxe55. He is sounding pretty good. He kept saying how he appreciated us all caring about him. He said he would be back online soon and will have alot of stories for us relating to this experience. I told him that we were all pulling for him and praying that he get better and make it home soon.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    i'm not the prayer sending religious type but somebody tell him i hope he gets his ass home soon!
    I myself am a non believer too. I will never disallowed someone else beliefs or reject prayers. I put religious freedoms up there with free speech & the 2nd Amendment. It’s just what makes us Americans.

You can call Axxe and tell him get his ass home soon. If you don’t have his number pm me, but telling him verbally goes much father to his recovery then a line in a thread.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I just got off the phone with Axxe55... bout a half hour chat. Would have gone longer but there developed some mic problems and I couldn't hear his voice but a bare/distant whisper so had to end the call.

Yes, he is in great spirits and very positive on recovery. He's freaked out by what's happened tho. Makes me sad for him but I just had to buck up and continue giving him shit... which is what he would expect from our friendship.

Wish I lived close enough to bring him a Whataburger (he just finished chicken so I teased him about kale chips), but I'm half way across the country in the eastern edge of lib land. Maybe sometime in the future when I go to visit my daughter in Ark... oops Missoura (they moved to 20ac).

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    If he rides that this, he'll need a new brain. A Harley is for cruising. Just riding, taking it easy and enjoying the moment.

A Harley trike will be more suitable for him.

IMHO..I think those that ride like in the video are real stupid and very dangerous to other people on the road.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but....
    I agree with you...

I was AMAZED by the MONSTROUS amount of TORQUE those machines are developing!

Brings this to mind...

1667691026270.png

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I agree with you...

I was AMAZED by the MONSTROUS amount of TORQUE those machines are developing!

Brings this to mind...

View attachment 354244
    For those that don't know?

The Little Red Wagon and Hemi Under Glass?

Were powered by STOCK 426cid Hemi's..

The engines, as seen in the above pic, were moved back...

I have seen them both, several times..Englishtown, Maple Grove, Norwalk, Colombus....

Yes, they use REAL GAS and do have a "gear"...

They do it on NARROW slicks...

When seen together, they were called "The Wheelstanders"! Exhibition Driving!

Also, there used to be a couple fellows that did WILD acts (on the Drag Strip) with mild cam Sporsters...Wheelies/donuts...They often appeared at the Salem, Ohio 1/8" mile Harley Drags and the Cecil County, Maryland Harley Drags...

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Spoke with Axxe briefly today. Axxe sounded strong and spoke with resolve to keep fighting. Axxe was very grateful for the support and love shown to him by his “ TGT “ family. He is grateful for the calls and the actual “ hands on “ support he has received. Thanks to the help of some of you guys he hopes to be back online shortly.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I had a missed call from him when I got out of church.

I’ll give him a holler, later. You were mentioned in many prayers this morning, Axxe.

Update: we just got off the phone. He is in good spirits and ready to meet the challenge! Call him if you can, and keep him in your prayers.

And, as I promised Axxe, I’m headed out the door to fire off a few rounds of 45 Colt in my Remington replica in his honor. Axxe promised to pretend he could hear them.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    Talking to Axxe now. He's in pretty good spirits, and said great thanks to all who called, popsgarland :drummer:in particular.
    "if there's a positive side to this, there are some phenomenal members on TGT. Kind and supportive" he said.
    If you get a chance, text him a message or call him. He said it was ok to call him, his number is:

(encoded for the spammers :50cal: )

nine ohh tres fiftyseven fore ninetyfour sixty two

Prayers to Axxe for a speedy recovery!
    He would appreciate hearing from you.

Top Bottom