• popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    SHORT UP DATE........

Physical Therapy is going great. He has some feeling in most of his left side and is able to move his left leg. From what I understood, he can't bend it at the knee but can move it back and forth. If your call goes to voice mail or you send him a text, again, be sure to leave your TGT sigh in name but also your first name. Jonas said that's how he enters your number in his phone.

Keep the prayers going. Their working.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    SHORT UP DATE........

Physical Therapy is going great. He has some feeling in most of his left side and is able to move his left leg. From what I understood, he can't bend it at the knee but can move it back and forth. If your call goes to voice mail or you send him a text, again, be sure to leave your TGT sigh in name but also your first name. Jonas said that's how he enters your number in his phone.

Keep the prayers going. Their working.

Hot damn that's good news. He and I have spoken a couple of times but didn't get into how PT is going.

As for his knee...well, the last couple of years have taught me that properly functioning knees are more of a luxury and convenience than a necessity...he'll get around ok. I know where he can get a kick-ass cane like mine.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Hot damn that's good news. He and I have spoken a couple of times but didn't get into how PT is going.

As for his knee...well, the last couple of years have taught me that properly functioning knees are more of a luxury and convenience than a necessity...he'll get around ok. I know where he can get a kick-ass cane like mine.
    Yes, I can relate. I’ve seen the canes with a dagger built into the handle. That would be a pretty cool one to have.

I spoke with Axxe briefly this afternoon, and he’s in much better spirits than I would be in that position. He appreciates the group reaching out to him.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Axxe called me about 30 minutes ago and I just got off. He’s feeling pretty good today. He said the nurses are taking great care of him. We talked about how he needs to decide to quit smoking. He has got off his heavy Mountain Dew habit. He said he might try the diet version. We had a nice visit and he again sends thanks to all his TGT buddies and really appreciates the prayers and encouragements from all of us.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Axxe called me about 30 minutes ago and I just got off.
    FinishedPoliticalAyeaye-max-1mb.gif

Top Bottom