• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I haven't spoken to him since Wednesday. After I get my truck in the shop tomorrow, I'll give him a call.

Just spoke with Jonas AKA @Axxe55. He sounds great and will be coming/going home
    Thursday or Friday of this week. I told him several members called and got no answer.
    He checked his phone for missed calls and said none showed up. His dad got him a golf cart
    so he will be mobile and can visit with his dad and brother. He is also getting a 4 prong cane
    for better balance. Next week he will begin his at home therapy and should start his cancer
    treatments in the next week or so.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Just spoke with Jonas AKA @Axxe55. He sounds great and will be coming/going home
    Thursday or Friday of this week. I told him several members called and got no answer.
    He checked his phone for missed calls and said none showed up. His dad got him a golf cart
    so he will be mobile and can visit with his dad and brother. He is also getting a 4 prong cane
    for better balance. Next week he will begin his at home therapy and should start his cancer
    treatments in the next week or so.
    That's good news.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Danny AKA @paknheat , Jonas will be alone most of the time when he gets hone.

I told him that if he falls again while alone and can't reach his dad of brother to
    call you because your closer than the rest of us and can get help to him faster
    than any of us. I hope you don't mind.

Not at all, I have told him the same thing.

I still owe him a run to Fairfield for a lunch trip to Sam’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom