• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    When you speak with him, please, please, tell him to be extra cognizant of that quad can and his surroundings when using it. Those things are extremely dangerous. They are very well known as a tripping hazard. Ask me how I know.

Yeah, it's more stable but just perfect for catching a toe or snagging on a doorway. Good call.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Balderdash. It's legendary.
    I think that's @Texasgordo at the top left

legendary.jpg

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    When you speak with him, please, please, tell him to be extra cognizant of that quad cane and his surroundings when using it. Those things are extremely dangerous. They are very well known as a tripping hazard. Ask me how I know.

Plus they're lousy for lifting the hem of a waitress' skirt at Twin Peaks.....don't ask me how I know....

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    I just got back from visiting with Axxe55 aka Jonas. He’s going back to the hospital here in town for further physical rehab.

He’s doing well all things considered, but just not quite ready to tackle being home by himself yet.

All in all he’s making good progress and is in pretty good spirits.

Y’all keep him in your prayers, he’s had a real rough go of it lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    I just got back from visiting with Axxe55 aka Jonas. He’s going back to the hospital here in town for further physical rehab.

He’s doing well all things considered, but just not quite ready to tackle being home by himself yet.

All in all he’s making good progress and is in pretty good spirits.

Y’all keep him in your prayers, he’s had a real rough go of it lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks for the update , sure miss his posts !

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Jonas up date...............
    Just got off the phone with @Axxe55. He's doing pretty good. He will be at the rehab hospital for several more days, then back to the regular hospital for more therapy. He said he knows that he is not ready to go home yet and wants to get as well as possible before going home.

His dad went by today and took him for a ride to get him something different to look at beside hospital walls. His dad will also pick him up next week and take him to the cancer treatment joint to begin the 1st phase of his cancer treatments.At this time it will be a once a week trip then back to the hospital for his regular therapy.

Just something to keep in mind...there has been no one to the grass mowed and the fallen trees cut up and stacked for fire wood and from my understanding there is quite a bit that came down in the storms that came through there. What I'm thinking is that when he gets home, we can/will have cut up and stack fallen trees and a meet and greet shoot.
    Any and all ideas on this will be appreciated.

ETA....his brother is going to bring over his brush hog and cut doen as much grass/weds as he can this weekend.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom