• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I totally understand ! Just know there's a lot of here cheering you on.
    it just frustrates me that it takes so long to heal from a strokeand i just want to get back to some sense of things being normal and like they were before i had th strokes btw this is my first post from theoffic in four months!
    Capitol Armory ad

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    You sounded pretty good yesterday on the phone, but I could tell you were a little upset not being 100 %. Don't know if you'll ever be 100% but I know you'll be close to it. Hang in there my brother, you'll make it.

Oh, and by the way, I'll be there the weekend before your shoot and help get your range or whatever you need ready.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You sounded pretty good yesterday on the phone, but I could tell you were a little upset not being 100 %. Don't know if you'll ever be 100% but I know you'll be close to it. Hang in there my brother, you'll make it.

Oh, and by the way, I'll be there the weekend before your shoot and help get your range or whatever you need ready.
    inoticed over the past few weeks that i have very little stamina and get tired really quick as well.and numerous naps are essential now

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    inoticed over the past few weeks that i have very little stamina and get tired really quick as well.and numerous naps are essential now
    I think that's because you haven't been able to move around much and get any exercise. Now that your more mobile, you can get around more and like exercise, it will build up your stamina and should keep you from needing more naps.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    it just frustrates me that it takes so long to heal from a strokeand i just want to get back to some sense of things being normal and like they were before i had th strokes btw this is my first post from theoffic in four months!
    Well, it's not like it's a paper cut. You're lucky that you are making progress. Some people aren't that lucky, so just keep that in mind.

Top Bottom