• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    iagree!might be too much too soon!just been coopedup for so longand it's a nice day outside!
    It's great to get outside. Much better feeling than walking inside for sure.
    What you don't want to do it to push the limit, wind up falling, then you wind up possibly not able to walk again for a while.
    Better to slowly build up to a long walk over weeks, than rush it, and possibly set yourself back.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    decided to just walk around the yard todayfigured walking that far over to my father's house might be me getting ahead of myself and too farjust yet!
    Good for you. Just being outside is good.
    There is no shame in knowing your limits and accepting them. We all have them. Some more than others. Fortunatly for you, yours seem to be expanding more each day. Be patient. I would be a shame to go backwards now. I have not had a stroke, but I do know about having to set limits for yourself.
    And yes, it SUCKS. It may not be fast enough but you are at least making progress. More each day. You will get there.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    walked around the yard for few times about time for another nap!
    walking is very important forme at this stage since the strokebecause my strokes were cauded by blood clotswalking is one way i can reduce the chances of blood clots in my legsplus it helps rebuild the leg musclesand make them stronger!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Im just wondering why axxe ends every post now with "!"
    Is it a new thing.? Trying to spice up the post!
    Hey maybe I'll try it!
    It can't hurt!

WTF difference does it make? Could be he's looking for nit pickers & grammar nazis, to laugh at. And it could very well be part of his brain that suffered from 2 strokes. The fact he gets on the computer & tries his best is what's important.

My spelling & punctuation sucks too. I blame it on not learning the crap a lifetime ago & not paying as much attention to it as I should have. I also lived most my life not typing. I sure didn't take classes in High School becauseI was busy chasing tail & working full time were more of a priority.

Top Bottom