• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    WTF difference does it make? Could be he's looking for nit pickers & grammar nazis, to laugh at. And it could very well be part of his brain that suffered from 2 strokes. The fact he gets on the computer & tries his best is what's important.

My spelling & punctuation sucks too. I blame it on not learning the crap a lifetime ago & not paying as much attention to it as I should have. I also lived most my life not typing. I sure didn't take classes in High School becauseI was busy chasing tail & working full time were more of a priority.
    A buddy told me to take typing class in high school. He was right. Only guy in the class. I scored damn near on everything but the teacher.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    WTF difference does it make? Could be he's looking for nit pickers & grammar nazis, to laugh at. And it could very well be part of his brain that suffered from 2 strokes. The fact he gets on the computer & tries his best is what's important.

My spelling & punctuation sucks too. I blame it on not learning the crap a lifetime ago & not paying as much attention to it as I should have. I also lived most my life not typing. I sure didn't take classes in High School becauseI was busy chasing tail & working full time were more of a priority.
    Okay!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

several parts of my brain were severly damaged from the strokesso i'm having to relearn so manythings even the simplethingslike walking without dragging my left leg like somcrippled old man, my brain also has to relearn it's balance joints.honestly i'm quite ashamed of my grammar and spelling and punctuationand i'm having to relearn those aswellnot tryining to get any sympathybut the last several months have been a living hell for me physically mentally and emotionally.but so many members have been supportive and offering help to get me through this rough spotbut there is so much that i still have go through alone and truthfully it's hard
    right now iknow my typing sucks and especially since still can't use my left hand like i did before the strokes

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    several parts of my brain were severly damaged from the strokesso i'm having to relearn so manythings even the simplethingslike walking without dragging my left leg like somcrippled old man, my brain also has to relearn it's balance joints.honestly i'm quite ashamed of my grammar and spelling and punctuationand i'm having to relearn those aswellnot tryining to get any sympathybut the last several months have been a living hell for me physically mentally and emotionally.but so many members have been supportive and offering help to get me through this rough spotbut there is so much that i still have go through alone and truthfully it's hard

right now iknow my typing sucks and especially since still can't use my left hand like i did before the strokes
    Im not making fun of your typing ... just joshing you about the "i" use.

You have to hit the shift key to use the "!" point so your typing and keyboard dexterity are fine my friend

Everyone here can understand you fine and if you think for one minute that you can have a stroke and be exempt from me giving you hell..you got another think coming! :laughing:

You like to stir it up here and I am doing my part to keep it going!

Even if you die around here we still can razz you!
    Its how you know we care!
    kisses.gif

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Im not making fun of your typing ... just joshing you about the "i" use.

You have to hit the shift key to use the "!" point so your typing and keyboard dexterity are fine my friend

Everyone here can understand you fine and if you think for one minute that you can have a stroke and be exempt from me giving you hell..you got another think coming! :laughing:

You like to stir it up here and I am doing my part to keep it going!

Even if you die around here we still can razz you!
    Its how you know we care!
    View attachment 372346
    the exclamation point has just been a way i end a sentence instead of using a periodand sincei'm noy typinga company report or a resumei'm not as concerned grammatically as i shouldbeiexpect no excempyions from being razzedjust because i had some strokesplease do not pity me ortreat me other being normalalso pointing out my mistakes helps me concentrate on correcting themand sometimes unless others point outthe mistakes i may not even realizethat i'm making them

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX

You might have had a stroke, but at least you don't wear pink Crocs !

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx

DDE0652E-E307-4859-B5D8-E37121392128.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    honestly i can use people pointing out my mistakes as a way of overcoming them and learning to correctmy mistakesplus i wasn't thin skinned beforethe strokes so i don't plan on starting nowi can still dish it out so i can take my lumps just as welland i don't want or expect pity or sympathy from anyone!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    the exclamation point has just been a way i end a sentence instead of using a periodand sincei'm noy typinga company report or a resumei'm not as concerned grammatically as i shouldbeiexpect no excempyions from being razzedjust because i had some strokesplease do not pity me ortreat me other being normalalso pointing out my mistakes helps me concentrate on correcting themand sometimes unless others point outthe mistakes i may not even realizethat i'm making them
    Now that we have THAT clear..maybe we should discuss THIS?
    Screenshot_20230213_181947_Chrome.jpg

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

I think that he keeps a good attitude and continues to improve is more important.
    That's the idea behind therapy.
    He needs obstacles to overcome.
    We're going to keep throwing stumbling blocks in front of him.
    He's in charge of the physical part.
    We're in charge of the mental.

Get to work Jonas!

We're right beside you.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I think that he keeps a good attitude and continues to improve is more important.
    That's the idea behind therapy.
    He needs obstacles to overcome.
    We're going to keep throwing stumbling blocks in front of him.
    He's in charge of the physical part.
    We're in charge of the mental.

Get to work Jonas!

We're right beside you.
    thanks vaquero!ijust want to be treated like i'm normal

Top Bottom