• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Hmmmm, I have an upgraded harp around here in one of the rigs that i can't play anymore after suffering Bell's Palsy. Might send it later.

I used to play nothing but the Hohner Blues Harp... very easy to bend notes. Had them in several keys. But they are all worn out and long gone. So just the one left. We'll see. Too cold to look for it today.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Hmmmm, I have an upgraded harp around here in one of the rigs that i can't play anymore after suffering Bell's Palsy. Might send it later.

I used to play nothing but the Hohner Blues Harp... very easy to bend notes. Had them in several keys. But they are all worn out and long gone. So just the one left. We'll see. Too cold to look for it today.
    Hohner Blues Harp is one of my favorites too. I sent Jonas a Seydel Blues Session and a Hohner Marine Band Deluxe. They both play great and can bend up or down. I’m sorry to hear that you can’t play anymore.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Hohner Blues Harp is one of my favorites too. I sent Jonas a Seydel Blues Session and a Hohner Marine Band Deluxe. They both play great and can bend up or down. I’m sorry to hear that you can’t play anymore.

I tried a Marine Band, it was nice. Never learned how to bend a note down. Also never learned on a chromatic, tho I have tried. (I was self taught and played blues, my older brother played chromatic and had a professional teacher, but couldn't improv blues at all.)

Looked for the harp I mentioned having in the car and in a few boxes in storage. Didn't find it. If I ever run across it, I will send to Jonas. :)

bb

Aha, it was one of these:

1673649065145.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom