c59f1ed758e2b885fa041fcb600112bd.jpg
      78.1 KB · Views: 364

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I think we have people who are smart in very narrow areas of expertise, influencing policy makers who are tasked with making massive decisions based on incomplete data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I think we have people who are smart in very narrow areas of expertise, influencing policy makers who are tasked with making massive decisions based on incomplete data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t forget most of the decision-makers haven’t had to make a decision harder than approve a tax rate increase ever in their lives.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I say go back to business as usual with precautions YOU (not the gubbermint) deem necessary and let Mother Nature thin out the shallow end of the gene pool. IE: Those who couldn't poor piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

You do realize that those are the ones that would be running around getting everybody else sick, right.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Dumbass Harris County just went to lock down.
    Stupid dolts are letting out prisoners but threatening 180 jail for violators.
    Reading the order you can still go out for most reasons.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    A little positivity is in order. A company is working on a 3-D printed filter adapter for full-face scuba/snorkeling masks to hook up to a CPAP w/O2 concentrator as an innovative way for some the less serious respiratory cases.

Yes, I know there’s risk involved, but this kind of thinking is how problems are solved to the point where close to normal resumes.

https://futurism.com/neoscope/3d-printed-adapter-snorkelling-mask-into-ventilator

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I say go back to business as usual with precautions YOU (not the gubbermint) deem necessary and let Mother Nature thin out the shallow end of the gene pool. IE: Those who couldn't poor piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Those probably aren’t the ones who would be harmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I’m waiting for them to make an example of someone. Didn’t they arrest someone in NJ for having a wedding?
    I drive about 100mi round trip three or four times a week to check up on my animals. Supposedly this is "essential" as it's ag related, but the exemptions are all worded for commercial farming, not personal. Will be interesting if I get stopped.

I expect not to, but who knows... Plenty of deputies and DPS on 79.

There are enough "believers" of the government line that the lynching mobs would start, just sayin'
    No shit. I've seen many "conservative" acquaintances go full bootlicker recently. It's sad.

Does this mean everyone is now on board the “Trump is going to become a dictator” train?
    It's not even the feds this time. It's our municipal and county politicians copying their friends in CA.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    Dumbass Harris County just went to lock down.
    Stupid dolts are letting out prisoners but threatening 180 jail for violators.
    Reading the order you can still go out for most reasons.
    Galveston County just did the same. Not sure about the violators though.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I'm in a Facebook COVID-19 physicians group and another for dentists plus one for doctors who have a direct pay model like I do.

They are getting full of chicken littles going full retard. Everything is Trump's fault, don't blame China, economics is irrelevant, etc. It's scary how little medical stuff the dentists know or understand. Their "brilliant" ideas are often completely irrational. I cannot believe some of these people in any of these groups are allowed to cut on other people. I can't believe some of them can tie their shoes.

Just had to vent.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm in a Facebook COVID-19 physicians group and another for dentists plus one for doctors who have a direct pay model like I do.

They are getting full of chicken littles going full retard. Everything is Trump's fault, don't blame China, economics is irrelevant, etc. It's scary how little medical stuff the dentists know or understand. Their "brilliant" ideas are often completely irrational. I cannot believe some of these people in any of these groups are allowed to cut on other people. I can't believe some of them can tie their shoes.

Just had to vent.
    Well, I feel better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom