• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm in a Facebook COVID-19 physicians group and another for dentists plus one for doctors who have a direct pay model like I do.

They are getting full of chicken littles going full retard. Everything is Trump's fault, don't blame China, economics is irrelevant, etc. It's scary how little medical stuff the dentists know or understand. Their "brilliant" ideas are often completely irrational. I cannot believe some of these people in any of these groups are allowed to cut on other people. I can't believe some of them can tie their shoes.

Just had to vent.
    They probably wear penny loafers and Crocs.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I'm in a Facebook COVID-19 physicians group and another for dentists plus one for doctors who have a direct pay model like I do.

They are getting full of chicken littles going full retard. Everything is Trump's fault, don't blame China, economics is irrelevant, etc. It's scary how little medical stuff the dentists know or understand. Their "brilliant" ideas are often completely irrational. I cannot believe some of these people in any of these groups are allowed to cut on other people. I can't believe some of them can tie their shoes.

Just had to vent.

So you’re saying they’re Glock owners?

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    upload_2020-3-24_15-24-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-24_15-24-58.png
      upload_2020-3-24_15-24-58.png
      176.5 KB · Views: 570

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    For those of you that think Americans are yearning to be free, I give you comments on the San Antonio city Twitter account discussing our new shut down. Americans yearn for money without working.

BTW, Leslie's is exempted as a retailer of household goods.

16eed5006ddd15ca9f82805c55e7734d.jpg

Attachments

• 16eed5006ddd15ca9f82805c55e7734d.jpg
      16eed5006ddd15ca9f82805c55e7734d.jpg
      211.7 KB · Views: 598

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    For those of you that think Americans are yearning to be free, I give you comments on the San Antonio city Twitter account discussing our new shut down. Americans yearn for money without working.

BTW, Leslie's is exempted as a retailer of household goods.

View attachment 206294

3twvwa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    When our county gets its first confirmed case (none reported now) and I drive up to the triage center and don’t find my dentist up there doing life saving measures on the patient, I’m gonna be pissed that Greg “I’m in charge here” Abbott canceled my dentist appointment due to the pandemic.
    May have to burn this bitch down.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I drive about 100mi round trip three or four times a week to check up on my animals. Supposedly this is "essential" as it's ag related, but the exemptions are all worded for commercial farming, not personal. Will be interesting if I get stopped.

If you've ever sold an animal, that makes it commercial. Or if you're now raising them to sell.

Besides, all the cops have had the "scary coronavirus" briefing that talks about between quarantine from contact and those that get sick the percentages of the force that "could" be down. I don't think anyone is looking to initiate any unnecessary contact. But then again, you list Austin, so all bets are off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom