• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    One thing everyone can agree on in this discussion is that the Secret Service lacks the integrity for this. All they've done is lie, cover up, and pretend shit didn't happen the way it did.
    Their really good at nepotism, "ol doc Jill, and cheatle" and their friggin gangbusters on DEI. C'mon man credit where it's due....damn sonsobitches.

~ strength and honor ~

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I doubt the SS team could tell someone had hit his rifle.

This is being overblown. Y’all need to read the report that’s posted.

My guess is SS didn’t say anything for the same reason the country swat guys didn’t say anything. They let the investigation play out (and high it still hasn’t).

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm presently watching a show on Netflix from 2005 called Prison Break. The secret service are major bad guys killing people on the orders of a woman we eventually discover is the Vice President. In 2005 I would have taken umbrage with that premise. Here in 2024 ... not so much.

Watched that on TV real time.
    Good show.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    You know, we all have become somewhat jaded to just how corrupt our abc govt agencies have become. Incremental mind numbing acceptance. Me too - not condemning others here - but it just hit me how calm and accepting we are in the face of a really bad situation that should be totally and completely rejected. We really all should be marching on DC demanding immediate reform. But we're not...

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I doubt the SS team could tell someone had hit his rifle.

This is being overblown. Y’all need to read the report that’s posted.

My guess is SS didn’t say anything for the same reason the country swat guys didn’t say anything. They let the investigation play out (and high it still hasn’t).
    You can't really fault others in postulation when too many coincidences and/or negligence seem preposterous.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Been watching RED, RED2 today, funny. Unfortuneatly looks close to real! Wonder if the timing is a coinkydink?

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Guess I’ll just start making shit up and pretending it’s just as credible as anything else.

“I’m not saying it happened. I’m just saying it could have happened”
    We're basically in the same boat if you can come to terms that there are many in high positions that wish Trump removed or wouldn't lose sleep over his removal.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    ScreenShot_20240821195532.png

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Details Surface: USSS Counter Snipers Did Not Stop Assassin Crooks, Butler SWAT Did – Also, FBI Quickly and Quietly Released Body for Cremation (Aug 16, 2024)
    https://theconservativetreehouse.co...etly-released-body-for-cremation/#more-263318

Congressional Preliminary Investigative Report to Chairman Mike Kelly (assassination attempt investigation) Aug 15, 2024

<>

So good to see MY Man Higgins is back to doing his job, after he likely got pummeled for acting as Speaker Mike Johnson’s apologist.

Higgins went through our local Sheriff’s ‘’Police Academy” in the same class as our own ATF Liaison Officer Kid. After Kid did 2 tours as USMC MP.

The more we earn of the US SS’s actions, the more suspicious it all looks.

<>

Top Bottom