• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Yesterday at the NC event for Trump, a female USSS walked off her post and went inside a restricted room to breast feed her child. She also had family in the room who were allowed to bypass magnatometers/searches.

Nobody of course has been fired, suspended or held accountable.

Just another day at the USSS.

Welcome to the new world.
    Orwell warned us.

~ strength and honor ~

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Need more Jodie pictures to ascertain her fit
    1723741455030.png

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    18 year olds in the military know better than this, but we are supposed to expect that the secret service is just negligent/incompetent while “protecting” one of the highest value individuals in the world? Makes perfect sense.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    So what's the deal with 'shooting the assasins gun' to miraculously save Trump? another thread somewhere?

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    The more information that comes out, whistle blowers, etc. the more it is clear that this was not just piss poor performance.... it was purposeful enablement if not completely managed. Our federal government agencies are all and I mean all corrupt and working to advance the deep state / globalist agenda - which is to enslave the populations of the world and their top target is the USA because we are the biggest road block. We must prevail. I will not live as a slave or leave that kind of a world for my grand kids.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    The more information that comes out, whistle blowers, etc. the more it is clear that this was not just piss poor performance.... it was purposeful enablement if not completely managed. Our federal government agencies are all and I mean all corrupt and working to advance the deep state / globalist agenda - which is to enslave the populations of the world and their top target is the USA because we are the biggest road block. We must prevail. I will not live as a slave or leave that kind of a world for my grand kids.
    And now it is a total cover up and festival of dumb fu-kery

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    <>

I’m no ‘’expert’’ in this area; BUT, if any sniper or counter sniper team wanted to move from their assigned & agreed position, shouldn’t they have had to REPORT it, or coordinate it, with the Secret Service ? There must have been some site COMMAND STRUCTURE ?

leVieux

<>
    Details Surface: USSS Counter Snipers Did Not Stop Assassin Crooks, Butler SWAT Did – Also, FBI Quickly and Quietly Released Body for Cremation (Aug 16, 2024)
    https://theconservativetreehouse.co...etly-released-body-for-cremation/#more-263318

Congressional Preliminary Investigative Report to Chairman Mike Kelly (assassination attempt investigation) Aug 15, 2024

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    No words.

~ strength and honor ~
    Details Surface: USSS Counter Snipers Did Not Stop Assassin Crooks, Butler SWAT Did – Also, FBI Quickly and Quietly Released Body for Cremation (Aug 16, 2024)

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mosingirl
    Top Bottom