• ...and so much more!
  • jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Well bodycam video is out for cop who saw him on roof.

A little confusing, but he did not re-engage as previously noted but instead it appears after he came down off roof and ran to a long position in front of building to see where shooter was on building. Then went to car to get his AR, which was not loaded and he had trouble figuring out how to load it. By then shooting was over. He was so close to being hero.

And obviously the story he got injured is make believe given how much running he did.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

A little confusing, but he did not re-engage as previously noted but instead it appears after he came down off roof and ran to a long position in front of building to see where shooter was on building. Then went to car to get his AR, which was not loaded and he had trouble figuring out how to load it. By then shooting was over. He was so close to being hero.

And obviously the story he got injured is make believe given how much running he did.

Ugh...rifles are great, but that was business you had to handle then and there with what you have at the time

90% of those guys with their rifles were WAY TO CLOSE to the building. Needed to be way back (rifles have the range) to get get eyes on the threat. Sure a 3 or 4 man team to assault the roof is great, but the advantages in numbers, "training" and skills were negated by not solving the problem and instead getting drawn in to the shiny object...

Fubar

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Which one picked up the 5 pieces of brass?
    1723180113751.png

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

"The officer, who has 10 years of experience in law enforcement, severely injured an ankle in the fall and was in a walking boot, Knights said"

1. Adrenaline is a potent chemical. It can make you ignorant to pain and injury while pushing you to move and do....

2. One of the biggest gun myths that still gets taught is that you can't engage a rifle shooter if all you have is a pistol. Rifles make it easier to shoot targets at longer ranges due to stability, but it doesn't make the rifleman bulletproof. There are plenty of examples where a guy with a rifle is taken out by a guy with a pistol...when the pistoleer hits the target. Running back for a rifle when he had a pistol is a training scar.....

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    While I am not a fan of Trump, one cannot deny how much he is despised by the central state and deep state. At every turn he is attacked by both wings of the uniparty. The fbi interferes with his campaigns. State endlessly attempts to use "lawfare" to suppress him. When none of that works, state attempts to kill him.

I wonder why they despise Trump so much.

What does he know that state does not want citizen to know?

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    While I am not a fan of Trump, one cannot deny how much he is despised by the central state and deep state. At every turn he is attacked by both wings of the uniparty. The fbi interferes with his campaigns. State endlessly attempts to use "lawfare" to suppress him. When none of that works, state attempts to kill him.

Perhaps it's all an illusion: if they want to reshuffle the deck that is the US. Break it, then "fix" it. Like jan6, but bigger. dunno.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas

What does he know that state does not want citizen to know?
    Maybe they're terrified of him finding out even deeper secrets ?

A question I and millions of others have been asking for almost 10 years. Is certainly a coordinated effort by Dems and news media plus their followers.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Because he beat Hillary, and she was the Anointed One.
    That was important to the powers that be. Especially on the left. But not all of it. The fact that he beat her and came from outside the political ranks explains some, but not nearly enough of the hate.
    But I think there is much more to it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    That was important to the powers that be. Especially on the left. But not all of it. The fact that he beat her and came from outside the political ranks explains some, but not nearly enough of the hate.
    But I think there is much more to it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

There probably is - but that Presidential campaign was when he suddenly became a racist. After years of being honored and receiving awards for promoting racial harmony.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    It's been said, he was the only one who actually helped with Epstien investigation??
    I do know they've tried for what 8 years to destroy him, and can't find REAL dirt, he must know an awful lot of truth about all of them by now, coupled with the fact that he strongly desires to stop them.
    I guess that's enough for their hatred to burn inside them enough to take risks and make stupid moves in in the open.

~ strength and honor ~

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Khughes93
    Top Bottom