• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    That evidence I am sure has been deleted along with the comms recordings!
    1722186567130.png

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    The only thing we will ever know as a fact, is there was one USSS agent who was to short to add much protection.
    And who needed a much larger holster.

Hm. Do they make something like a mag well for Kydex holsters? Should we go into business with a honkin' funnel-like thing you can attach to the back of a belt holster? For the reholstering-challenged? Maybe we can get a U.S. Secret Service endorsement! We could use that video clip from Butler, PA, in the sales pitch!

We'll be rich!

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Hey ER,

Being Butler is but an hour or so from me...?

The last Trump Rally was held at the Butler County Airport.

The other venue is the Butler County Fairgrounds (swap meets, fairs, EZ Riders Rodeo in years past...etc)

Those are the two "popular" spots....Once in a while they have something at Lake Arthur/Moraine State Park or the scooter show at Cooper's Pay Lake....

Hope this helps.

Later, Mark
    All those places I presume are outdoor right?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    And who needed a much larger holster.

Hm. Do they make something like a mag well for Kydex holsters? Should we go into business with a honkin' funnel-like thing you can attach to the back of a belt holster? For the reholstering-challenged? Maybe we can get a U.S. Secret Service endorsement! We could use that video clip from Butler, PA, in the sales pitch!

We'll be rich!
    I think body shape may have something to do with the difficulty in reholstering.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The only thing we will ever know as a fact, is there was one USSS agent who was to short to add much protection.
    I would probably have a hard time finding the guy on Youtube that said he was in the academy training with two of those women. He said that they had failed several exercises but were accepted anyway. In other words diversity hires.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I know I had said things to the contrary early on, but then I am open to finding things that can change my mind. I will say that it's my belief that there are many in our government that would wish Trump dead, or at least wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Here is a video of where I am about now and agree on his analysis (or conspiracy theory) at the end:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    That link doesn’t provide any evidence that the snipers could see the shooter. Only that they oriented themselves in the direction of the shooter. Maybe because of all the people yelling and strange activity? But that provides no evidence they could see crooks behind the ridge of the roof.

So, I’ll ask again. Do you have any evidence the snipers could actually see Crooks before he turned and quickly opened fire?
    I guess they could have closed their eyes until they heard gunshots…

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I guess they could have closed their eyes until they heard gunshots…
    In the cell phone videos that have been posted people are looking parallel to the ridge and he can be plainly seen crawling up the roof, staying very low and flat. If the roof is at or near the same height at the roofs that the snipers were on then they would have very limited visibility of anyone staying low behind the ridge of the other roof.

The cop that climbed up from behind said he spotted crooks, who then pointed the rifle at him. He dropped down, then crooks raised up and started firing. If that is the case it makes sense that the counter sniper team would not be able to see him until he raised himself over the ridge of the roof to fire.

No closed eyes needed. The cellphone video supports him remaining low in order to stay out of sight until ready to shoot. Once spotted he knew the gig was up and played his hand. A few seconds later he took a 300 Win Mag to the cranium.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dom765
    Top Bottom